Chapter 2 .

I walked out of the woods and into the house in the living room, the main three Volturi were sitting on the couch the four guard were here, two on each side.

Garret and Eleazar, were helping Emmet with something, while Tanya, Kate Carmen and Esme and the other girls were in the kitchen.

Carlisle and the rest were outside on the porch talking.

Jasper and Edward were in the living room.

I walked up to my room.

I changed into blue jeans and a black T-shirt that said 'Whatever' on it, with my black high tops.

I went down stairs and grabbed my coat.

"Where are you going?" Edward asked, I shrugged.

"Town clear my head" I said.

He nodded "Be back by two Carlisle wants a meeting with everyone" he said, I smiled.

"Don't worry I won't be late. Again." I said laughing.

As I went out the door I could feel the stares of the main three Volturi.

I went to the park.

And I sat on the gazebo steps, that was there.

I was drawing a picture of my family.

I felt a presence, and almost screamed.

Demetri and Felix must have followed me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We just wanted to follow you plus, Aro sent us to look after you, Miss Cull-" I cut Felix off.

"Look don't call me Miss Cullen my name is Cessy, call me Cess" I said.

They nodded "Mis- Cess, I was close to your mother, she was like a mother to me actually" Demetri laughed "She was one of a kind."

I lowed my gaze "Yeah, a mother that didn't want her child is one of a kind ain't she? She just threw me away to the first person she could" I stood up " Look Dimitri, Felix, I am sorry but, I need some time alone,". i said, went to my car waved at them, but.

They were gone.

After going to the mall shopping, and buying new sunglasses I headed back.

Sunglasses on, I wet inside toting bags. The Denali had left.

I heard Alice complain "You went shopping without me? How could you Cess."Everyone laughed.

"I needed to clear my mind," I said, turning on to Edward "Late again, ain't I?" I asked.

He nodded I shrugged.

Tugging my bags up the stairs, with Alice and Rose's help, I put them in my room.

Sunglasses on my head, I went downstairs.

They were talking, but, shut up when I entered.

I sat on the floor next to Nessie.

Aro was arguing with Caius about something I just shrugged.

"Cess?" I heard Nessie ask.

I looked at her "What?" I asked her.

She smiled and whispered in my ear "I know you think you ain't pretty, but, you are Cess, at least I think so, oh and they are arguing about you" she said, we both looked at them.

"I think we should earn her trust before we take her off Aro" Caius said.

"Caius, do you think she will trust us? We watched her mother die, and we didn't do anything to help her out and well" Aro was cut off.