Chapter 36.

I felt something watching me as I woke up.

Caius, I knew.

"If you wanted to watch me all you had to do was ask" I said, copying him.

"Hey! That is what I say!" he said, and started tickliing me.

Then we stopped.

"After Alice gets done with you, me and you are spending time together". smiled, then groaned.

I forgot tody Alice and Jane want me to try on the dress.

He laughed at the face I was making.

I hit him in the head with a pillow.

"It is too perfect!" Alice and Jane screeched.

I shook my head and modeled it for them.

Bella said "It suits you."

Rose smiled "Yeah, its your style."

I smoked and nodded thanks, then a knock on the door.

Alice and Jane practically barricaded the door.

"Who is?" Alice yelled.

"Marcus!" dad yelled.

I laughed as they let him in.

He smiled at me "Is that my step daughter underneath all that?" he asked, and hugged me, or, tried to.

Alice had put a little bit poof at the bottom, and the skirt had black lace covering the white.

Oh and might I add a little bit of pink on the sleeves, when I saw I looked in horror.

All well, at least it has some black on it.

I smiled at dad "He's, and you can thank Jane and Alice for all of this puff" I said, staring at them they smiled.

Someone knock and back to the same routine.

"Who is it!" Alice, yelled singed.

"Caius" he said, the girls gasped and pushed me into the bathroom of Jane's.

But, I saw Marcus roll his eyes as they did this.

I changed as I head the door open and close.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"Changing" Alice said. "and I am keeping this traditional, you are not allowed to see the dress til the wedding."

The other girls agreed, I heard dad laugh.

Caius chuckled, and I came out.

"And there is my fiancée come on its time for me and you to go out on our own to now."

Alice huffed "Best friend stealer!" she said, as me and caius walked out.

"She is my fiancée, not yours."

He closed the door as ,whatever Alice threw ,hit it.

I sighed and he led me up the steps to the top of Volterra.

He kissed me, when we reached the top.

"Wat is the plan so far?" he asked.

"Ness, wants to be the flower girl, Alice is my main bridesmaid, then Jane ,then Rose, your best man is Jasp, then Demetri, then Emmet. And Aro, oh lord, is the minister" I said trying not to laugh "And Marcus will lead me up to the alter, and you." I finished.

He laughed "That's a mouthful."

I nodded.

He kissed me "I am glad to have a fiancée that is you CB" he said, placed a hand on my cheek.

I smiled up at him "And I a, glad you are going to be my husband" and it will be you that changes me I added silently.

He smiled, and lifted me in his arms and jumped off the edge of the top of the tower

I screamed, and then we landed.

"Do you think we can do it again? And without you busting my eardrum?" he asked.

I smacked his shoulder , hard, he just laughed.