Chapter 41.

I woke up and felt my neck.

Nothing.

What?

He didn't change me?

I picked up a robe Alice had packed for me and put it on, and went to the living room.

I stopped and crossed my arms and watched him sit on the couch watching TV.

He must have heard me because, he turned around and looked at me.

"You didn't change me" I said, he looked down.

"I don't want you in pain right now."

I bit my jaw "You promised you would change me" I should've made you swear.

He got up, came over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm scared, when I bit you that I won't be able to stop" he said, sorry written all over his face.

I blinked a tear back "You promised" I said, and went to the bathroom and locked the door.

I heard him banging on it, so, I turned the water on and took a shower.

After I took a bath, i put my robe on and went to the room, I looked in the suit case Alice had packed, I put on jeans and a T-shirt, Thank you Alice!

I found some tennis shoes, and I put them on.

I felt a gaze on my back, I stiffened.

He was watching me.

I went to the make up bag Alice packed me, and put eyeliner and lip gloss on.

"I'm sorry." is the first thing he said, I didn't say anything, I kept a straight face "Cess, you know I would not do anything to hurt you."

I looked at him "Then change me, by not changing me, you are hurting me" I said, and its true, my heart was breaking.

He kissed me, and I kissed him.

He broke away and, by vampire speed, was on the other side of the room.

I slammed my hands down, to my sides, and looked at him.

Hurt.

"Do you not want me to be a vampire?" I asked, he sighed.

"Cess, its not that" he said, I shook my head.

"I'm going and walking on the beach to clear my mind" I said, and slammed the door on the way out.

It was cold, for October weather.

__Caius__

I watched her as she walked toward the water and sat down, staring out into the sunset I frowned "Why can't I go out with her in the sunlight?" I asked, to no one.

I don't want her to be a vampire because she is missing out on human life I went into the bedroom, and looked in the dresser mirror.

A blond, black eyed, pale vampire stared back.

How could she love me, someone like her ,beautiful.

I went to the porch and sat down, I saw her holding her arms rubbing them, she was cold.

Since no one was around, I walked off the porch and put my coat around her shoulders.

Startled she looked up at me, and said "Sorry about that."

I smiled "I'm sorry to, I just, heck Cess, I don't want you in pain while we are here" I said, half lie, half true.

She took my hand and held it "Its okay, I understand just don't never leave me."

I nodded "I will never leave you" I said, and kissed her.

__Cessy__

I watched Caius prowl around the kitchen to find me something to eat.

I laughed, when something fell out of the cabinet and on his head, he shot me a look, then smiled.

Finally, I got in there and looked, I found some eggs and bread.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

He ,playfully, shook his fist at me I smiled.

I put some butter on the bread and placed it in the stove, and then cooked me some scrambled eggs, the kitchen was kind of big.

He came in and looked at me, his head sideways, thinking.

I grabbed a plate I found in the cabinet and put the eggs and toast on it.

I ate in the living room and he looked through the movies.

I laughed when he pulled the first season of Gilligan's island out.

He put it in, and sat next to me on the couch.

I put my dish on the coffee table when I was done, and jumped when the phone rang.

Caius answered it "Hello?" he asked.

Someone said something.

"No Cessyanna Volturi isn't here right now can I take a message?" he said into the phone, I jumped off the couch by the back of it, and took the phone out of his hand.

"Hey" I said, and he mocked me, I punched him in the shoulder.

And laughed as he went over to t couch and acted mad at me.

"Cessy? How is it going?" Alice asked.

I sighed "Well, I am not a vampire, yet" I said, and glanced at Caius he smiled and blew me a air kiss, I laughed at him, and carried the phone into the kitchen and sat on the barstool.

"I know, sorry I just saw the vision, oh and don't go out tonight if you want to be hit and your purse taken away" she said, I sighed into the phone.

"Thanks for the heads up!" Caius yelled, I growled at him.

"Quit it! Sneaking into other peoples conversations ain't right!" I yelled to hi .

I heard him laugh.

"You two are the perfect couple" Alice said "Well, I guess I will go, bye!" she hung up.

I sighed as I walked back into the living too , Gilligan, was scared of a ape when I as on the couch..

I laughed as he hid from the ape.

"Want to watch the waves and stuff tonight?" Caius asked, I nodded.

Me and Caius went outside at nine o'clock, and sat on the porch.

The moon was half full.

" Listen, CB, the reason why I don't want to change you right now, because, I want you to be mortal for a little while longer, you got changed at twenty years old, and you never got to experience what its like to do some human stuff."

I looked at him in shock "I don't want to be human, I want to be vampire like you, like my dad."

He smiled at me.

"Well, we are a messed up couple" he said, and laughed.

I laughed too "You want me to be human while I can, and I want to be a vampire. Again." I said.

He held his hand out and helped me up.

"Cessyanna, are you sure? That you want to be a vampire again?" he asked.

I smiled, and nodded "I really do" I said, and almost jumped with glee.

He was about to do it.

He leaned down, kissed me, then he looked at me as in 'Your sure?' I nodded, he leaned down and bit my neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He finally changed her, she is a vampire again :-) .

I really hope that y'all like this book so far, next chapter will be her waking up three days later a vampire.

See ya!