Chapter 15.

I smiled as I sat on a tree in the woods, drawing me and Caius.

It looked so much like me and him.

When I was finished I sat there for a minute, then went back to the house.

Everyone was there, the covens.

Denali, the Irish, Roman, Amazon, and the others.

Caius, Aro, and Marcus stood on the porch.

Apparently apologizing about all they have done.

And doing it pretty good to I might add.

The roman Coven, Stefan, and Vladimir.

They were smiling and nodding.

Caius saw me, and smiled.

"Cessy!" he called out and waved me over.

I was smilling and waving.

I walked to him, everyone here knew me.

Next thing I knew I was flung into a tree by someone.

I coughed.

I looked up.

A blond girl stood there staring daggers at me.

Athenodora.

"Cessyanna!" Caius yelled and jumped off the porch, and came over to help me up.

The guard, surrounded Athenodora.

"Fools! no one can defeat me! Just hand her over now, and you all will live." she said,'glaring at Caius holding me.

"Never!" he yelled at her.

"Caius, do you miss me? I sure miss you, now hand the girl over, for me" she said, looking at him.

"No" he growled.

"Fine! Consider this a warning! My new clan will destroy you all any pieces left will be burned." she said, and looked at me "And you! Cessyanna, I will destroy you myself."

I looked her right in the eye "You will never lay a hand on me, destroy me? Wanna bet?" I said "You are not, even right for my Caius. He deserves better, me." She said.

Caius Growled at her "I love Cessyanna, not you!" he said.

She laughed "I will be glad to destroy you dear Caius." she said.

"Cessyanna, your death will be shortly, good bye for now." she said, and was gone.

Caius gathered me up in his arms.

As he did, I screamed.

My ribs hurt.

"What's wrong?" Carlisle asked.

"My ribs hurt" I said.

"This is what I get for not being able to change you all the way."

I groaned, "Now I see why I ate human food the other day, and slept, at Volterra castle."

Caius chuckled "No wonder I hear a heart beat every now and then its from you" he said.

"Carry her to her room Caius, please and thank you" Carlisle said.

Caius carried me in his arms, to my room.

"You know, your dating a vampire with a quarter of human in her, right?" I asked.

He sat me down on my bed to were I was laying on my back, and sat on the bed.

"Yes, I am aware, and I don't care Cess, and so that why I am always so gentle with you" he said, smilling.