chapter 37

I sighed as Alice and Jane were putting some little things on my dress, my beautiful dress.

I growled, they have been at this for five, freaking, hours. I haven't even seen Caius yet!

Rose and Bella laughed.

"Hey, Alice didn't do this with me." Bella said, and laughed.

"Yes, she did, liar" Rose said.

I laughed with Rose.

"Very funny just wait until..." she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it!" Alice yelled , and a voice replied back "Caius."

"Hide the dress!" Rose hissed quietly.

After they hid it in Alice's closet, she opened the door with a frown, and crossed her arms "Come to take my best friend slash sister away, huh?."

He laughed. "Yeah I have I'm going to be with my fiancée for a little while, since this is our last day until the wedding." he answered.

She gave a 'hah' and walked away, toward me, and hugged me, then faced Caius with a glare "You hurt her and and you will have to deal with us."

The other girls nodded, I laughed, and went over to Caius.

We walked into the woods when we were out of the tower, two days until the wedding, and tomorrow I won't get to see him, Alice's orders.

I sighed, he looked at me confused "What?" he asked.

"I never thought I would be getting married." I looked at him "Especially to someone like you."

He laughed "'Someone like you' huh?" he smiled.

"Look I didn't mean that.." he started laughing, I smacked his arm.

He pinned me against the tree, I was surprised he was faster than I Rememeber. He smiled at my reaction "How did you-?" I asked.

He put his forehead against mine "There is a lot of stuff you don't know about me Cessyanna."

I looked at him "Like what?" I asked.

He sighed "Well, you already know I drink from humans." I nodded "And I don't like wolfs" me neither I thought "But, I did go up with the Volturi ,with my brothers, thinking Renesmee was a threat to the vampire world." I nodded, I knew that.

"I have killed people, Cessy." he said "And I am afraid I might kill you, when I change you."

I looked at him, sadly "Caius, I trust you, now, more than anybody, and I don't care what you have done, that's the past, this, this right here, me and you, is now" I said, and kissed him.

He kissed me back "Cessyanna, I know what all you have done, and its the same thing ,that's the past this is now." he repeated my words.

I smiled up at him "I love you" I said, he smiled.

"Yeah, I know."

We smiled at each other and he led me back to Volterra tower.