Chapter 46.

"You idiot!" I yelled at Emmet.

He took a step back and held his hands out "I didn't mean to Cess, calm down."

"Calm down? Calm down! Would you calm down? Oh my god Esme is going to kill me when she see's this!" I exclaimed.

I looked down at the mess, Emmet was playing around in the kitchen while I was cooking for Nessie, and well, now Esme's favorite teacup is ruined.

I smacked Emmet hard on the shoulder "Ow!" he glared at me.

"Esme's going to yell at ME now when she gets back" I said.

Esme, Carlisle, Aro, Marcus, and Caius had went hunting.

Rose came over and smacked Emmet "Now, thanks to you, Cess is going to take the blame" she hissed to him.

He shrunk back.

You see they put me in charge, and now, thanks to my loving brother, I am going to take the blame.

I sighed "Just never mind Rose, I will go change and then I will take the blame" I said, and went to change into jeans and my white blouse.

When I came down, everyone was yelling at Emmet.

Then My mate, and them came in.

"What happened?" Esme asked.

Before I could say anything Rose said "Cessy was fixing Renesmee food, while Emmet was playing in the kitchen, and he accidentally pushed your favorite teacup into the floor, and Cess, was going yelling at him, and about how she will take the blame, and its all my, idiotic, husbands fault."

Esme sighed and went to the kitchen we followed, I bit my lip.

She looked at me, then Emmet.

" It was about to collapse anyway, and Emmet you are grounded for" she thought "Two months, and no video games."

He looked sad, I hugged him "What about me?" I asked.

"I can't do anything to you, now, your married" she said.

"Hey I am to!" he said.

"And you live under this roof! Cessy does but, not long enough for grounding" she said, we all laughed.

Emmet smiled at me, and mouthed 'Lucky!.'

I laughed at him.

Caius came over "You know, love, I like your temper, just, don't use it on anyone besides Emmet" he chuckled, Emmet growled at him.

I smiled "Him and Jasp is the main two I use my temper on" I said, and he had a arm around me, I leaned into him.

"Ha,ha very funny Cess" Jasper said.

I smiled "Its true Jasp" I said, Alice and Rose agreed.

"Yeah, well, see ya!" they said, oh no when they are together no one stands a change except me.

I was up in my room when I heard "Ahh" from downstairs.

I ran downstairs and stopped.

Caius sat there on the ground, and he was mad.

And all of it was aimed toward Jasper and Emmet.

They had apparently, were fighting with him, and had punched him, then kicked his feet from under him.

I growled at them, and went over to Caius and help him stand up "Are you okay?" I asked, he dusted himself off.

"Yes, kinda, and no, I hate to admit it but, I don't like your brothers" he said, and glared at them.

I laughed "Join the club."

"There is a club?" he asked, I nodded.

"We have our own handshake too" I said and we laughed.

Meanwhile Edward was glaring at the other two like he could kill them.

Bella shook her head "Caius, just ignore them" she said, and smiled at me.

"This has got to stop one day" Edward said.

"Never!" they said.

We all four ganged up on them "Want a bet?" we said at the same time, we looked at each other.

Me and Bella laughed out loud.

Caius, and Edward shook their heads.

While Emmet and Jasper ran out the door.

I sat on the couch as Nessie came over and sat beside me, she put her head on my shoulder.

"Aunt Cessy,can I talk to you?" she asked.

I nodded "Sure, Ness" I said.

We went to my room, where she collapsed on the bed.

"I want to now" she paused "Why did you marry Uncle Caius?"

I tried not to laugh 'Uncle Caius'?

I smiled instead "Because I love him" I said.

"Ew! Love?" she made a gaging noise.

Then she put her hand n my cheek and showed me a image.

Of me and Caius kissing!

"So, you have been watching him kiss me, huh?" I asked.

She giggled "Its funny. Uncle Emmet thinks so."

My mouth flew open, Emmet!

"I don't want you watching. Or. Emmet. Either!" I yelled the last part so Emmet would hear, I heard him laughing "Or I will tell Bella" I said, she nodded her head.

She understood, and with that she was gone from my room in a instant.

Caius came in and chuckled "You don't want no one watching us kiss?" he asked.

I shook my head "Its exposed to be a private moment" I said, and glanced at the door.

Emmet stood there making kissing faces at us, I closed t door in his face.

I walked back to him.

"You know, we will have to go back to Volterra eventually" he said, I nodded.

"But, after we adopt Alice said, she wanted to see her niece" I said, and laughed.

He smiled "Of course" he said.

He put his hand where he bit me, on my neck, that was now healed.

I smiled "I think about that moment, everyday" I said.

He nodded "I do to" he said.

"I'm glad you changed me" I said, and stared into his eyes.

He gazed back down at me "I am glad I did, and that you are here with me" he said.

That made me smile.

"Your all I have waited for, someone nice, smart, never lied to me,and who saves me, more then once" I said "My knight."

He smiled "I am a knight? I didn't know that" he said, and laughed.

I shook my head at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing good so far...... I think?

Lol, :-)

See ya!