Chapter 45.

The next day I was sitting on the couch downstairs when Jasper and Emmet were arguing.

"No way! The next trick we pull will be on Cess and Caius together" Emmet said.

I growled and grabbed the Wii sports baseball bat.

They raised their eyebrows and said at the same time "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me" I challenged.

They looked at each other and took off.

I went upstairs and found Caius looking out the window, I came up behind him and hugged him, putting my arms around his neck.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

He smiled up at me "I'm thinking about the one that is with me right here" he said, and turned toward me, placing his arms around me.

I smiled "So, we really are going to adopt?" I asked ,excited.

He smiled "I don't see why not" he said, I sat beside him on the bed and placed my arms around him.

Miranda Volturi.

I smiled and she was a baby, with quarter of a vampire in her.

Then he noticed the Wii bat.

He raised a eyebrow "What's with the bat?" he asked.

I laughed "Emmet and Jasper are planning something and I know it" I said, he smiled.

"And you are going to hit them with it?."

I nodded, he shook his head.

"I've never" he said, but, then looked down at me "How about a walk in the woods?"

I beamed.

We climbed a tree and sat there.

"You know I could get used to this" he said.

I nodded "You will, and I love it" I said.

He smiled down at me, and kissed me.

"Cessy and Caius sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g " Four voices chanted.

We looked down

Jasper, Emmet, Jacob, and Nessie, we growled.

The others laughed "Watch it Emmet, I might not have a baseball bat but, I do know how to punch" I warned, it took all of Caius's strength to hold me back from jumping out of the tree and hitting Emmet.

When they went back to the house. with me and Emmet done arguing me and Caius talked.

"You know Alice said it was two weeks away for when we adopt" I said, he nodded "What do you think the others think about it?" I asked.

He smiled "I know Marcus and Aro think its great, and the others think to, I think Aro and Marcus are happy I am opening up to someone other than them."

I smiled "I am glad that you trust me."

"I have to now you are my wife" he said and laughed, I hit his shoulder.

He caught my fist in his hand, and pulled me forward until we were facing each other.

We were close enough to kiss, I realized.

But, suddenly we both smelled wolf.

I turned.

The children of the moon.

Oh god, I hope the Cullen's and the rest of the Volturi come soon.

I bit my lip as Caius pulled me behind him.