Chapter 48.

I smiled as I got dressed in a black dress, and high heels, along with a over coat.

I looked in the mirror in my room, and Caius was beside me dressed in black also.

"Do you think we will be good parents?" I asked, worried.

He smoked, took my hand and kissed it, and played with my wedding band.

"I think so, wait, I know so" he said, e stopped playing with ,y ring but, still held my hand "Now come on."

He tugged me downstairs where Alice, Bella, Rose, and Esme waited, the others were hunting.

"Hurry back I can't wait to meet my niece." Bella said, and hugged me.

I hugged back.

"I so can't wait, I will have two niece's" Alice said, happy.

We hugged.

Rose looked at me "Out better bring back Mir, or else, I will actually cry" she said, and we laughed, I hugged her.

Esme smiled "What's her middle name?" she asked.

" I don't know yet" I said.

I had talked this morning to the owner of the orphanage and she said all she could

''Well hurry back, I want to see my granddaughter first before them three do" she said, and laughed as they looked at her.

Esme gave me a hug, and Caius to.

We went out the door and got in my jeep.

He was going to drive.

I buckled in, he looked at me "What? Its for safety" I said, and because I don't know if you can drive well.

"She only wears her seatbelt when she rides widths someone else" Alice yelled "Don't let her fool you."

Caius chuckled and I shot Alice a look, she shrugged.

It was a three hour drive to the orphanage.

I closed my eyes and waited, by, in vampire speed it was two hour.

And I didn't want to see his driving until I was used to it.

"Here" Caius called two hours later.

I opened my eyes, the orphanage, was a three story mansion with lots of room.

We knocked on the door, and a woman answered "Hello" she said.

"Yes, I am Cessyanna Volturi, and this is my husband Caius Volturi, we Aro here to Adopt Miranda" I said, the lady clapped her hands together.

"Oh y'all came about the baby, right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Volturi" she said.

She led us to a office "I am Mrs. Cole, I am the one you talked to on the phone Mrs Volturi."

I nodded "Yes Mrs Cole, um, where is Miranda, I would love to see her" I said, happily.

She smiled "Of course, I will go get her, and I can tell already you are going to be a great mother" she said, and went out.

Caius smiled at me "Happy much?" he asked, I smacked his shoulder.

"Being with you? and married to you? Yeah I'm happy" I said, we smiled at each other.

A moment later Mrs. Cole came in, with a little pink bundle in her arms.

I got up and she brought the baby to me, Caius got up and stood behind me, as I held the little girl in my arms.

She looked up at me, she had brown eyes, a little bit of blond hair was was on her head, she was so tiny, and she was starring at me and Caius, and I could've sworn I had saw her smile.

"She is so beautiful" I whispered.

Mrs. Cole looked at me and smiled "Do you want to adopt her?" she asked, I nodded.

"Oh yes" I said, weird thing is, I also smelled vampire on the baby.

"Alright then, let's get you set up" she said, and we all sat down, I stared at the little angel in my arms.

When we were done we got in the car, I didn't buckle this time.

Caius handed my little angel to me.

Miranda Kasey Volturi.

I love it, Caius shut my passenger door, and walked around and got in the drivers.

He smiled over at me "She looks like a angel" he said.

I smiled and looked down at her.

She was gazing up at me, she blinked at me, and smiled.

I looked in front of us and hours later we were home, I checked the clock as we pulled in three o'clock.

Caius came over and helped me out.

I saw all of them standing on the porch.

Alice shrieked "Let me see!." with Nessie following behind.

Alice held her up "Awe! She is so beautiful."

"Pretty" Renesmee said.

Bella asked "Can I hold her?" I nodded.

She held her "She looks like a angel Cessy, Edward come here and look" she said, and my brother smiled at me "She is pretty, Cess" he said.

Rose held her next along with Emmet.

Jasper was with Alice, he nodded at me.

Then Esme and Carlisle.

"I remember Renesmee being this little" she said, that was months and months ago.

Carlisle smiled "Miranda, it suits her" he said.

Aro and the guard smiled "Caius, Cessyanna she is beautiful," Aro said, the guard agreed.

Dad smiled as he held Mir "I guess this would make me a grandparent" he chuckled.

I smiled "I guess so, dad" I said, he smiled down at Miranda.

After that, we took Miranda to our room.

I smiled, I placed her in the baby bed.

She smiled up at me.

And I began to sing twinkle twinkle little star, I sing it to Ness, or, used to.

She was asleep in no time.

Caius came up behind me, and placed his arms around me.

"I'm glad I agreed to this" he said, and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled up at him.

He kissed me, and I spent that night listening to my baby sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think so far?

See ya!