Chapter 49.

"Can I play with Miranda?" Emmet asked, and Rose smiled, we just got back from going to town, and the boys hunting.

I sighed, I give, "Okay."

"Yeah."

Caius chuckled, as Emmet and Rose went to play with Miranda.

" He acts like a seven year old" I said, and sat down next to him on the couch.

I put my head on his shoulder, and his arm came around me, it has been four days since we had adopted Mir.

"Ready to go home to Volterra?" he asked.

I nodded.

I went to pack, and screamed at the sight I saw.

The room was a wreck, someone was here while we all were out.

Caius came up behind me, and put his arms around me.

"What happened?" Esme asked, as she looked in my room, she and the rest came in and looked around.

My bed, the mattress was thrown into the dresser, the dresser was knocked over, and my old desk I have kept all this time was destroyed, I bent over and the photos that were on it in frames were destroyed, the picture of me and Caius I had, it was torn.

I wished I could cry or I would right now.

Jasper sensed it, and tried to calm me down, I smashed my hand into a picture frame on the wall, the picture was of me,I cussed.

Caius and dad came over.

"Cess..." dad started, I ignored them and walked out of the room, aware of the glass in my hand.

I sat on the couch and held my hand.

Carlisle came over "Want me to get it out?" he asked, I nodded.

And I grabbed onto a pillow, Esme had on the couch, in a death grip.

As Carlisle pulled the big piece of glass out my hand, I thought who could've done this?.

Then it hit me, Cesina.

"Cesina, she did this" I said,Carlisle glanced up, and gave me a nod.

"Cess!" Emmet called "You might want to read this" he said, giving me a note.

Carlisle was done, and I read it.

I growled as I got done reason it, miss her? Old friend? Never forget!

What the hey!

Caius placed a hand on my shoulder "Don't worry, she is probably just threatening you" he said, giving me a sad smile.

I sighed.

"Why does she do this now? Why now? if's been years since she had given me that burn on my back" I said, confused.

Its a curse, I thought, they don't know that though.

Edward looked at me, with a glare.

Oh crap! I forgot he could read my mind.

I bit my lip ready for it.

"A curse! Cessyanna Cullen Volturi! How could you not tell us!" Edward yelled at me, I jerked as he used my full name.

"A curse?" Esme asked, and looked at me.

I sighed "The burn on my back is a curse, a curse for bad luck, that's why I always get in trouble and stuff." I said "And why stuff has happened for t last two hundred years since me and her had a fight, she put it on me, when I found out she betrayed me, and when I fought her, its been there all this time."

Caius looked at me "So, she does magic all sorts, that's how the leader of the children of the moon came back, then" he said.

I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Esme asked.

"I didn't want to, besides you all know that I wouldn't tell you anyway, if it wasn't so important right now" I said, with a side smile.

She shook her head.

"Wait, you said betrayed you, why did she betray you?" Jasper asked, I glared at him.

"Well, let's see, she liked wolfs, did I ever tell you that she hired one to kill me?" I asked, they shook their heads "She did, and I came back with blood on me, it almost killed me, that's when she found out that I had quarter of human in me, she told the coven leader I was living with then, she kicked me out, couple years layer, I was still looking for my mom, and I found Cesina and then the curse and all that happened."

I sighed ".she is the one who could've saved me from all this, looking and going around the world from finding my mother, because she knew where she was."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:-).

Let me know how I'm doing so far

See ya!