Chapter 25.

I woke up and found a pain in my head I yelled "Son of a-.''

"Language!" Esme, yelled even when I am in pain I can't say it.

Caius came in "Are you okay? Hurt? Yes, um, Carlisle ! She is in pain!" he yelled down.

I smiled at him "What happened?" I asked.

"The guy Athenodora had as second in command, I figured that up, had attacked you" he said, then hugged me so hard, I yelped.

He pulled back, afraid he would hurt me.

I tried going forward but, stopped.

Carlisle put a IV in me?

"Come here" I said.

He shook his head "No, I have already hurt you, I came into your life, and everything has went wrong, I am sorry, Cessyanna."

I looked at his shocked, "How could you say that? You are the best thing that has happened to me since day one Caius, before you I never dated, everyone had a mate not me. And I am proud to have one now, especially one that is cut, charming, funny, and excepts me for who I am, half and close to a half, vampire, and , human. And I have four words to say to you" I took a breath." I love you, Caius."

He looked at me, he was closer now, so, I leaned in and kissed him.

Then broke it to the sound of Carlisle coming.

"Drink." he ordered, I did.

Then made a face.

A few hours later I was well, me and Caius went to our tree, here in Washington.

"Me and you have unfinished business."

He smiled "Yes, but, first I want to say. I love you Cess" he said.

I laughed "I already knew that" I said.

He leaned in and kissed me, right were we left off ,so, we did have a reason to come back after the fight.

__Two days later__

I packed back up.

We were heading back to Volterra.

Caius came in with a smile, "Ready?" he asked, and I nodded.

After goodbyes, he took my hand at the edge of the forest we stopped.

"Volterra?" he asked.

I smiled and kissed him "Volterra" I said, and off we went.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh don't worry twilight lovers stay tuned there is more, a second part to it, in the same book.

:-) See ya!

Comment or whatever lol.