Chapter 34

As soon as Elliot got back to the precinct, Cragen had to place him in an interrogation room.

"What the f*** is going on?!" he yelled. He kept yelling and yelling and it was breaking me.

"Let him go! Please! He didn't do this!" I yelled as Fin held me back.

"Do what?!" Elliot yelled back.

"Elliot...the gun we found is registered in your name," Munch said.

"What the h***?! I didn't shoot my wife! You guys know that! You were there the whole time!" Elliot yelled once more. Cragen had to get Amaro's help to get him in the interrogation room.

I stood at the glass...looking in and listening.

"Explain this," Cragen said as he slammed the gun registration form on the table.

"I said I don't know," Elliot said, anger taking over.

"C'mon Stabler!" Amaro pushed back. Fin had came back out to stand with me, and it was just Cragen and Amaro in the room.

"He didn't shoot me," I said, calmly...because I was just as mad as Elliot was.

"We all know this...but Liv, it's procedure," Fin said.

"I know..." I said. The speakers were filled with yelling back and forth.

"It must have been Kathy! When our divorce was finalized, I just left and was already with Liv, so I didn't have much back at mine and Kathy's old house. The gun must have been something I left...Cap you know I didn't do this. I love her, she's all I've got and you know that. I never would've done this," Elliot said as he teared up, and so was I.

I couldn't take it anymore and burst through the door. "Stop! He didn't f*****g shoot me!" I yelled and tried to get to Elliot, tears were streaming down my face. Elliot looked up and we made eye contact and he quickly stood up to get to me.

Cragen held Elliot back and Amaro held me back, but we kept fighting to get to each other. Without thinking twice, I slapped Amaro in the face and moved between Elliot and Cragen.

His arms wrapped around me and I just cried. Cragen just stood there staring.

"You're free to go," he said before Elliot and I walked out.

"Is he cleared?" Fin asked us.

"Yeah...can we just find Kathy?" I asked, pretty ticked off.

"What does she have to do with this?" Fin asked.

"She f*****g shot Olivia and I know it!" Elliot yelled.

"Elliot and I will go pick her up," Fin said before the two took off.

Elliot's POV
We pulled into mine and Kathy's old house and knocked on the door.

"Elliot, what a surprise!" she said after opening the front door.

"Kathy, you're under arrest," I said, firmly.

"What?! For what?!" she said as if she was innocent.

"I think you know what," I said, examining the scratch just below her eye. "What happened to your eye?"

"Kitchen accident," she said, rudely as I began placing the handcuffs on her wrists.

"Kathy you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Olivia Benson and the murder of a child. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?" I said, the handcuffs completely on her wrists, putting her in the squad car.

When we got back to the precinct, Liv just freaked out. I eventually calmed her down and everything was fine. Liv and I got to do the interrogation on Kathy.

"Why'd you shoot her?" I asked, Liv and I both staring her down.

"I didn't," she replied, crossing her arms.

"So, we found GSR on your black coat for what reason?" I asked as she remained silent.

Liv and I both pushed the questions and were more than furious.

"Fine!" Kathy finally burst out. "I shot her! I wanted that b**** dead for ruining my life! She took you from me and I hate her for that!"

"I took nothing away from you...you took it away from yourself. You ruined your own life, Kathy," Liv said, slamming her hands on the table, getting in Kathy's face.

"I heard about the baby...sorry for your loss," Kathy said with sarcasm, which made myself and Liv tense up.

"Enjoy your life in prison, b****," Liv said before walking out of the interrogation room, and I followed.

"God, tell me she's going away for life," I said, directing my comment to our ADA, Alex Cabot.

"No doubt about it. Attempted to kill Olivia and killed your child. She's going away for life," Alex said as Liv let out a sigh of relief.

Liv gently placed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

Olivia's POV
Kathy's trial was finally over and she wound up getting life with no parole.

I can't believe she would do something like that. I was mortified. It killed me.

"It's all over. You never have to worry about her again, babe," Elliot whispered in my ear as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah," I said faintly, before wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you, okay?" he said, kissing my head.

"I love you, too," I said with a smile. "I'm just glad she's out of our life. I feel like she's almost ruined everything for us."

"Liv...baby. You can't say that. She would've never ruined anything for us. No matter what she said to me. Understood? I wouldn't have given two f***s about her opinion. Alright?" he said, cupping my face gently.

"I know. I know. I just..." he cut me off by placing a soft, sweet kiss on my lips and I all of a sudden relaxed.

I was safe and I knew that I could live this life forever. With him. Our future children. A girl can only dream for this, but mine came true.

A/N~ THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK. OMG😭💗 So, what did you guys think?! Comment and let me know! Also, let me know if there should be a sequel or not! I've enjoyed every bit of this! I love you all so much💗