Chapter 23

Olivia's POV
We pulled into the precinct, but we didn't go in. We got out of the squad car and walked to mine. Fin walked out of the building.

"Olivia, wait up!" he yelled across the parking lot and ran towards Elliot and I.

"Yeah?" I said as I turned away from getting into my car.

"How you holding up?" he asked, looking to Elliot.

"I'm...great. I guess," Elliot said to him, looking up.

"El, can you excuse us for a moment?" I asked, looking over to him. He nodded and began getting in the car. "We'll be right back," I said as Fin and I walked to the side.

"What's going on?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.

"You don't seem okay," he said to me.

"I'm fine, really," I said as I looked away, then back at Fin.

"You don't seem fine," he added back. I needed to just let it out.

"You don't get it!" I yelled as I threw my arms up, keeping my tears at bay.

"Get what, Olivia?" he asked back.

"Almost losing someone you love so much! Three times! Three! Do you know how much I was hurting?! Those 3 weeks were the worst 3 weeks of my life! I was broken! I thought I lost him! I thought he was gone! God, I thought I lost the one person that cared about me most! That broke me, Fin! It really did! And none of you get that! You don't get how I feel!" I say as my tears began to come out. He placed his hand on my arm.

"Liv..." he said.

"What!" I snapped back. He moved his eyes to the left. I looked over. "Elliot..." I said. "How much of that did you hear?" I asked him, trying to hold my tears back as I wiped some away.

"I heard what I needed to hear," he said as he walked closer.

"I'm gonna give you two some privacy," Fin said as he walked off. "Oh and Liv?" he said.

"Yeah?" I said back.

"I'm sorry. I really am. You mean a lot to me and I love you, Olivia. I love you like family...a sister," he said. I was crying even more.

"God, Fin you're not helping my tears," I said as we all three laughed. I walked over to Fin and we hugged. Then he walked off...leaving just me and Elliot.

"You heard all of what I said, huh?" I asked as I looked down.

"Yeah...none of that matters. Liv that's how you felt. I'm here now okay? I'm not leaving you, I promise. I love you," he said to me and I looked up.

"I love you, too," I said as he cupped my face and we kissed. It was a slow, passionate kiss. I smiled when it was over. So did Elliot.

"Let's go home?" he asked me.

"Home?" I said as I smirked.

"Yes. Home. Olivia Benson..." he began as he got down on one knee. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Elliot..." I stuttered out.

"Olivia Benson will you move in with me?" he said as he laughed.

"Elliot Stabler you scared the crap out of me," I said as we both laughed and I playfully slapped him in the arm.

"Ow!" he said, laughing. "I had to lighten the mood a bit," he said.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what?" he asked back.

"I'll move in with you, weirdo," I said as we laughed and kissed once more before heading home. We pulled into his driveway.

"So when should I move my stuff in here to make it official?" I asked as he unlocked the door.

"How's this weekend sound?" he asked me.

"Sounds good to me," I said as we walked in the house and locked the door back. "But...you, sir, cannot help. You have to take it easy. Understood?" I said. He gave me this look and I laughed.

"Fine," he said. "Are you gonna go back to work?" he asked me.

"Of course not!" I said to him. "I'm not leaving you here. By the way, you are taking next week off, too," I told him.

"Olivia, no. I'm fine," he said back.

"Elliot..." I said as I glared at him. "I know how you are. No way. You are taking next week off as well. Just to be safe," I said as I began make myself a glass of wine.

"Liv, I'll be fine. C'mon, please?" he asked as he crossed his arms.

"No, Elliot. No is no. Now stop," I said as I sat on the counter.

"But you know good an-" he started off but I cut in.

"Elliot. No. You don't understand, do you? I almost lost you. Three freaking times, Elliot. Losing you would've killed me. I was in so much pain those three weeks. I was broken. So, no. Please, no? I want a week with you. I ju-" I said before being cut off by Elliot. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Liv, Liv, baby. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm staying right here with you. Plus, a week off all alone with you...that's not so bad," he said as he took me in a hug. My tears were coming to a stop and he wiped the ones that lingered on my face.

"You called me baby?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Yeah...can I not call my girlfriend baby?" he said, taking my hands in his.

"I never objected," I said, smiling as we kissed.

He glided his tongue along my lower lip, unto which I gladly granted him access. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he began carrying me to the bedroom.

All of our clothing had been removed by the time we had reached the bedroom. He laid me on the bed, kissing my body in every place possible. His lips then met mine once more. I moaned into his mouth.

"I...love...you..." he said in between kisses. I ran my fingers through his hair. He began kissing my neck again.

"I love you, too," I said and we spent the rest of the day in the bedroom...

A/N~ Who's excited for SVU tonight?! Comment and let me know! I'd love to hear your thought! I know I'm excited! I'm ready to see Mariska😍 Thanks for reading & commenting! I love you guys😉💙