Chapter 33

2 weeks later...

"How's desk duty?" Munch asked.

"H***. I'm glad it's my last day," I say.

"Me too. Then I don't have to sit in here with you any more," he says, laughing.

"You're such a pain in the a**," I said, laughing.

Elliot and Fin were out picking up our perpetrators. There were two men who raped and abused a college student.

"Olivia, can I speak to you please?" Cragen asked.

"Uh, yeah. Sure," I said, getting up and walking into his office. "What's up, Cap?"

"How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?" he asked, talking about my gun shot wound.

"Good...and no. No pain at all, actually. Trust me...Elliot asks me every single day," I say, smiling a little.

"He cares about you, and so do I. We are just trying to make sure that you're okay...we know how you are," he said, leaning against his desk.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, taking a seat.

"I mean that you are stubborn and won't tell anyone when you aren't okay," he said.

"That's because I don't want people feeling bad for me. It's so much easier to say I'm fine than saying I'm not and having to explain what's going on," I say, looking around the room and running my hand through my hair.

"But sometimes it's okay to have someone to talk to, Olivia," he said.

"And when I need that, I'll be sure to let you know," I said, storming out of the room.

Elliot and Fin had just walked away from the holding cell. Elliot saw I was a little uneasy.

"What's your problem?" he asked kissing me. I all of a sudden calmed down a bit.

"Nothing...Cragen won't get off my a** about me being stubborn," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, you are stubborn," he said, laughing.

"Who's side are you on here?" I asked.

"You know what I mean...you never tell anyone if you don't feel okay. You never want help...you're stubborn," he said.

"Okay! I get it! I'm stubborn!" I said, laughing.

"Get your hands off me, you son of a b****!" some guy yelled from the holding cell. Elliot and I rushed over.

"Hey! Hey, what's going on here?!" Elliot yelled.

"He just tried to stick his hands down my pants!" the guy yelled.

"Alright enough! Enough!" Elliot yelled.

"I sure would like to stick my hands in her pants though," the other male said, looking at me. Elliot's face turned to rage and I got in front of him.

"Elliot, stop," I said before I pulled him away.

"I don't know what the f*** he's thinking, but he needs to shut his f*****g mouth before I shut it for him!" he yelled.