Chapter 7

I close the door behind me and lock it. I went to the bathroom to pee, and grabbed my phone charger out of my room. My phone was on 76%, but I wasn't going to bed just yet.

I went to my kitchen and plugged the charger into the wall, but didn't plug my phone in. I stood there against the counter looking at my phone. I unlocked it and went to Elliot's contact. I hit 'call' and put the phone up to my ear.

"Did you make it home okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I made it home fine. What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to talk to you," I said, without realizing I had this huge smile on my face.

"I always debated on calling you or not. I never knew if you liked me the way I liked you," he said.

"Well, I did the same thing. I never knew if you liked me, so I let it be," I said.

Elliot's POV
I honestly didn't expect a call from Liv. I've wanted to call her all these years, and not just call as in for work. I wanted to call her personally. I wish that 'feeling' I had of her liking me, I wish I knew for a fact she liked me. I wouldn't have given her nothing for all those years.

At least now I know how she feels. I can't express enough how happy I am to be out of mine and Kathy's marriage. I've always wanted to be with Liv and after all these years, I finally get my chance.

I know this is selfish, but I'm kind of glad she hasn't gotten with another guy after all this time. I know why now. She's always liked me. And I've always liked her. We've been in love all this time and just now figured out each other's feelings for each other.

I feel so bad for going home to Kathy all those nights that I could've been with Olivia. If I'd only known she liked me back then, I think Kathy and I would've been over. If Liv wasn't such a nice person and kept getting us to make up, I would've confessed my feelings a while ago. I'm glad I finally got them out. It feels like so much stress just left my life.

Olivia's POV
We finally said goodnight. I looked at my phone to check the time. It was a little after 2 A.M. We were on the phone for about 3 hours. Wow, I'm shocked. Is it bad that I already miss his voice?

I wish I got to sleep next to him all those night we missed together. I should've said something to him before tonight. I should've given him my opinion on him, just to let him know that I was in love with him the second I saw him.