"Because next thing I know you're gonna be like 'Wow sex was great last night, I'm going to buy you a million dollar mansion'." I explained with an eye-roll, Ann snorting a laugh.

"If that's the case we'd be in a mound of debt and have a lot of freaking houses." He retorted.

"To much information." Ann held up her hands.

"Still," I looked at Ashton, "You may be used to spending a lot of money but I'm not. We need to be less careless. We have a house to pay for, a wedding to start saving for as well; you just can't spend $10,000 on a ring any time you feel like it."

"You should listen to your wife." Ann pointed at Ashton.

"Thanks mom." He rolled his eyes at her before turning to me. "Fine. I'll start cutting back on how much I spend."

"That's all I ask." I smiled up at him and he leaned down for a kiss.

As he kissed me my cheeks flared when I realised Ann had heard what I said about Ashton and I having sex.

"You're mom heard us talk about sex." I buried my head in Ashton's shoulder causing him to laugh.

"She knows we do it." He chuckled.

"Well the not so discreetly hidden box of condoms in your nightstand was kind of a giveaway." She commented, making me whine while Ashton giggled.

I leaned back, completely embarrassed and closed the computer before going to call the kids back inside.

Ashton began to take our two duffels out to Ann's SUV while I cleaned up the house and prepared for us to leave.

I was tidying up the living room when Gracie ran down the stairs with her dolls and tea set.

"Gracie, we're about to leave sweetie, go put your toys away." I told her.

"But I wanna play." She whined.

"I know that, but we have to leave soon and I need all of your toys put away."

"I wanna play." She whined, poking out her bottom lip.

"Gracie, don't start."

"What's going on?" Ashton's voice sounded throughout the house as he walked in.

"Someone is not listening." I folded my arms across my stomach.

"Gracie." Ashton gave her his stern "dad" look.

"Play!" She whined again, throwing her arms to the side.

"You can play and swim once we get on the boat, but right now I need you to put your toys away." I told her and she let out an upset cry.

"Gracie, do you need to go in timeout?" Ashton raised his eyebrows at her.

"No." She shook her head.

"Then stop crying, apologise to Mommy, then go put your toys away."

She sniffled and nodded before walking towards me, reaching up her arms.

"I sorry." She went to hug me.

"Thank you." I hugged her back and she then went to pick up her dolls to take them upstairs.

Ashton and I high-fived and I sighed as I walked into the kitchen, Ashton following me and I noticed Ann looking at us.

"What?" Ashton asked her.

"Nothing. I'm just very proud of you both." She smiled at us.

I leaned against the counter as I watched Gracie put her toys away.