Chapter 78

I awoke to warmth surrounding me and the feeling of Ashton's arms around my body.

I had fallen asleep laying between his legs, my back to his front and my head rested on his chest.

Since I had woken up before him, I moved my lips to his throat, kissing at his neck softly until I felt him move under me.

"That feels nice." He let out a husky breath and tightened his arms around me.

"Good morning." I said between kisses.

"Good morning indeed." He chuckled before he craned his neck down to give me a long kiss.

He reached over to grab his phone, setting it on my stomach while he unlocked it and began to check his different apps.

I simply watched him, my hands softly playing with the fabric of his basket ball shorts.

"Take a picture with me." He said and brought the phone up to our faces.

"No, I just woke up." I whined and turned my face into his neck, hearing him take the picture anyways.

"You look cute." He giggled and I looked at the photo, smiling at how adorable we looked and allowed him to post it.

'Good morning from me and this cutie' he posted and I smiled.

He switched over to his email that was pretty full and I leaned my head back against him as he did this, closing my eyes.

"What the hell?" He said after a moment and my eyes opened.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting up a bit.

He didn't answer but stared angrily at his phone and I turned my attention to it, reading what he was reading.

JENNA TAYLOR REACTS TO EX ASHTON IRWIN'S ENGAGEMENT TO HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND CARTER CHASE

5 Seconds of Summer fans remember the infamous day in January 2014 when Ashton Irwin and Jenna Taylor broke up after their one year long relationship; majority of the fans heart broken that their favourite ship was over.

Sources close to both parties said that it was Irwin who broke off the relationship due to unsettled differences, but in an interview Taylor said it was mutual.

Just days ago Ashton Irwin confirmed that he is now engaged to his girlfriend of five months Carter Chase who has no famous ties what so ever.

The news not only shocked fans since Irwin had only confirmed they were dating just a day prior to the engagement announcement, but also shocked Irwin's friends and ex girlfriend who had no idea he was even in a relationship.

During an interview for New Fashion Magazine, Jenna was asked about her feelings on the situation to which she answered, "Yeah the news was definitely shocking to me and I was surprised to say the least, but I hope he's happy and has made the right decision."

When asked what she meant by right decision she replied, "Everyone has their sob story, and I'm not saying this is the case, but people try and take advantage of you in this industry, and it's very easy to get manipulated and caught up in that."

Jenna Taylor is known for being brutally honest in interviews and added this:

"Personally, I don't think she's a very nice girl and holds Ashton back from doing a lot of the things that he wants to do like hanging out with other people and stuff like that, but if that's who he's in love with then who am I to stop that, but hopefully one day he figures out what he really wants in life and is happy."