Part 24

Shawn's P.O.V.

I finish cleaning the table and go upstairs to check on Kyla. I hope she wasn't crying again.

I crack open the door to my room to see Kyla sound asleep.
I should probably use this opportunity to go to the trap and try to clear up some stuff before I get my ass beat.

I check and make sure Ma has Jade before grabbing my keys and leaving the house.

I pull out of our driveway and head towards the trap, which was in the most dangerous neighborhood in Memphis. I kept a pistol in my glove department box just in case.

*25 minutes later*

I pull up to the raggedy trap house and park my car.
I take my pistol out of the glove department and slide it into my pocket in case someone tries something.

I get out of the car, lock it, and head inside of the building.
Inside were thots laid out on the couch with little or no clothes on, drunk niggas smoking weed or taking shots.
People were giving me dirty looks and stares. I ignore them and make my way to my boss's 'headquarters'.

I knock on his room door and wait for what feels like 10 minutes.
Finally, he opens the door, and all I smelled was weed and more weed.
He had some ugly females laid out on his bed.

He looks me up and down and twists his face up.
"You got some nerves coming back up in here. Where my money pretty boy?" He says with a snarl.

I look him in the eye.
"I'm gone have it to you soon, I swear. Just give me some more time, my girl just had a baby."

He chuckles. "Boy, I don't give two damns about that little hoe of yours or her bald headed baby. You got until 2 weeks. Chop chop. Get to hustlin." He chuckles again before slamming the door in my face.

I sigh and exit the traphouse.
I don't even know why I came here.
I owe him $3,000, how am I gone get that kind of dough in 2 weeks?

I shake my head and unlock my car door, getting inside. I quickly pull out of the yard and head towards McDonalds. I might as well pick up some breakfast, because they gone be questioning where I went.

I pull up at McDonalds and park my car in the front. I get out of the car and head into the McDonalds building.

There were a lot of kids playing and running around with food in their hands. Dads and moms were chasing after them telling them to go sit down. I chuckle to myself imagining me and Kyla in that position.

I walk up to the counter where you order your food.

A Hispanic lady comes up to greet me.

"Hello, what can I get you today?" She smiles while adjusting her headphone set.

"Yes let me get 4 large orange juices and 4 sausage biscuits with extra jelly." I reply.

She types this into the cash register screen.

"Okay, that will be $4.89." She waits for me to get my money.

I reach into my back pocket and pull out a 5 dollar bill and hand it to her.

She smiles at me and takes the money. She gives me my change and food.

"Have a great day, sir." She winks at me.

I take my stuff and continue walking. I shake my head and sigh to myself. "Thirsty thots these days."

I get inside my car, place the bags on the passenger seat, and start it up, driving off.

I drive towards the house which was about 5 miles from here.

I finally arrive at the house and stop the car. I grab the food and my keys and get out of the car, walking towards the house.

I unlock the door and walk in. Nobody was downstairs. I glance at the clock. It was 9:06 AM.

I put the bags on the kitchen counter and close the front door. I decide to go up the stairs to check on everyone. Not even Cookie was downstairs.

I peek inside Ma's room. She was inside sleeping on her bed. I let out a sigh of relief and continue down the hall to Rya's room. I peek in her room. She was sleeping in her bed with half the covers off of her. I quietly tip-toe inside and cover her back up.

I leave her room and crack the door.

I walk to my room and look inside and my heart instantly drops.

Kyla was gone.

Thank you guys so much for reading! I know its been a while since I updated so here you go. I plan to update again today. This chapter was fun making, I tried to be a little creative while making it.. Anyways, keep reading and stay tuned for more chapters.

Where do you guys think Kyla is? Find out in the next chapter!

Bye beauties. :*