Part 12

We pull up to the large hotel called Vice Hotel. It was really large, it even had a small pool inside the rooms. I get the liquors and wine out of the glove department and put them in my purse.
We get out of the car and I look at the outside of the hotel in awe before entering.
We are greeted by a tall dude at the front desk.
"How may I help yall today?" He asks while looking at us with a smile.
"We need a room for two." Shawn tells the dude.
He types in something on his computer.
"Give me the best room you got." Shawn adds.
He types in something else and clicks on something.
"That will be a total of $599.00." The man says.
"This hotel better be worth it, but my girl right here worth it so Im gonna go ahead and let it slide." He brags while pulling hundred dollar bills out of his pocket.
The man just chuckles and confirms our purchase.
He takes the money and gives us a pamphlet and our room card.
"Have a wonderful stay." He says.
We nod and walk toward the elevators. Our room number was 344 which was on the second floor.
We get in the elevator along with another couple and press 2. They press 4.

We get out on our level and walk down the hallway.
"342....343..3334." Shawn says to himself while reading the doors.
He swipes the card and opens the door for me to enter.
I walk in, and the room was very large. It even had that flower petal heart thingy on the bed.
"Aw this is so nice." I say while hugging Shawn.
"Yeah, it is." He admits.
I set my purse on the coffee table on the bed and pull out liquor. At the bottom of my purse was another surprise for later.
I pull out the liquor and leave the wine in there. Shawn closes the door and walks in the room, siting on the bed.
"I'll be right back, I have to change." I say while strapping my purse on my shoulder.
He simply nods and gets our glasses and stuff ready.

I go into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I bpull out the lingerie in my purse and slip on the bra and panty set.
I put the see through lace dress on over it.
I was honestly really scared but excited at the same time. I didn't know what he would think or say.
I refresh my curls by putting a little water through it and fix up my makeup in the mirror.
I take a deep breath and open the door to the bathroom.
Shawn was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I walk in front of him and clear my throat to get his attention.
His mouth drops and his widen when he sees me.
"Well damn.." he mumbles while looking me up and down.
I just smile shyly and stand there. He finally closes his mouth and stands up.
"You look sexy." He says while brushing my hair behind my ear with his finger.
"Thanks." I smile.

We both sit on the bed and he kicks his shoes off, but I keep my heels on.
He grabs our glasses that were on the counter and pours in a little bit of vodka in each glass.

He turns to where we are facing each other and hands me my glass.
"Okay, on the count of three bottoms up!" He says.
We count together.
"1.."
"2.."
"3!"
I take a swig of the drink, bottoms up.
I instantly gag.
"Eww!" I say with a giggle.
Shawn chuckles.
"Is it nasty?" He asks me while reaching for the bottle of vodka again.
"I dont know and I dont care.. I really just want to get drunk." I admit.
He chuckles again and pours himself and me some more vodka, filling the glass.
I get my glass and quickly chug the vodka down.
"Whoo!" I say with a slurred laugh.
Shawn sips his vodka.
"More!" I say, still giggling.
He pours me yet another glass full.
I stand up, grab the glass and drink it all.
I start dancing with the glass in my hand in front of Shawn.
I grab him by his hand and pull him off his spot on the bed to get up.
"Come on Shawn, dance with me!" I say in a drunk voice.
Shawn laugh and stands up.
I continue to drink my vodka while moving my hips from side to side. Shawn gets behind me and puts his hands on my waist.
"What are you doing?" I ask him with a giggle.
He dosent reply, instead he glides my waist from side to side on his (well you know..).
I grind into him, the feeling new. I didnt really know what I was doing, I just followed his lead since this was all new to me.
Shawn then starts kissing on my neck, trailing up to my chin.
His hands explore my body in places that I never would have expected to get touched yet.
I just continue to rock my hips and enjoy the feeling.
He starts kissing my lips and slowly moving his hands to the rim of my lingerie dress.
He pulls the dress up and over my head and tosses it to the side.
I go over to lay on the bed.
He follows and gets and the end of the bed, on his knees. I sit my head up and open my legs. He then kisses me all over- my stomach, chin, ears, neck, ect.
It felt new and exiting.
He then takes off the bra and panty set that I had on.

He carreses with my goodies, making me lose control. I've never experienced anything like this and it was so satisfying. He unzips his pants and takes off his boxers reaviling his friend.
My eyes go wide as he comes closer to me inserting his thing inside of me.
I arch my back as he starts doing his thing.
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
I wake up with no clothes on and a bad headache. I look next to me to see Shawn knocked out with no clothes on either.
I yawn and get up. Last night was so much fun and different for me. I had sex for the first time, I got drunk for the first time, and I drank alcohol for the first time.
It was a really big night.

¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
Sorry I ended that so akwardly.. I didnt know what else to write.
And sorry if that sex scene was kind of disturbing..

See you in the next chapter!