Part 5

I wake up and sigh. I have school today. Just great.

I roll out of bed and rub my eyes while walking to the bathroom.

I run the hot shower water and step into it.

I step out and yawn while drying off my body. I put on deodorant and my outfit.
I decide to wear some black jordans, a black nike hoodie, and some ripped skinny jean Levi's. I put my hair into a messt crown braid with a bun at the back along with spike earrings.
I decide not to wear a bunch of makeup, so I just put on some eos balm and black mascara.

I straighten up Shawn's room before grabbing my phone and backpack.

I head downstairs to get a bite to eat.

Since I was in a bit of a rush, I just grabbed a piece of bacon and hugged Rya and Ms. Momma goodbye.

I head outside and walk towards the school.

*Ring Ring*

Shawn: Hey Kyla.

Me: Whats up.

Shawn: Just woke up, what about you.

Me: Im on my way to school..

Shawn: Oh okay, call me when you get out.

Me: Okay.. Bye.

Shawn: Bye.

I hang up and stuff my hands into my pockets, proceeding to school

I arrive at school at 8:00 on the dot and rush into class before the tardy bell could ring.
"Ms. Kyla welcome back." Mr. Harry says, rolling his eyes at me while I slide into a chair at the back.

"Whatever" I murmur under my breath while pulling my phone out under the desk.

Everyone in this class doesn't really pay attention, were either sleeping, talking, or on the phone.
I almost forgot what subject this class is.

Mr. Harry sighs and sits in his rollaway chair and stars typing into his computer.

I get on Snapchat and read stories for the rest of the class period since he too lazy to teach class.

*Ring*
Everyone gets out of their chairs and rushes out of Mr. Harrys door into the hallway.
The hallway is crowded, I could barely make my way through the crowd.

I puh through angry faces until I reach my locker.

I punch it and it busts open, revealing snacks, clothes, makeup, and more books.
I grab my gym clothes and slam my locker door back, locking it.

I head off to gym class with my clothes in hand and people all around me going in all directions.

I open the door to the girls locker room and start changing. It was a few other girls there changing and some were twerking.
I sighed and finished changing.

I threw my regular clothes in my locker and headed out to the gym.

When I got there, my gym coach wasnt there, instead there was this skinny girl who looked to be about 28.

I have a seat on the bleachers in the corner because I dont mess with the girls here at gym. They messy.

"Kyla?" The lady says while glancing around the gym, holding a clipboard in her hand.

"Here." I say.

She looks back down at her clipboard and checks my name off.

After she finishes taking attendence we line up side by side.