Part 6

Shawn P.O.V

I check into my room and slide my shoes off. I take my gun out of my pocket and hide it under my matress.

Today was scary, but at least I got it done. Tommorow, I got one more dude to kill or take money from and then I can go home.

I sit on the bed and pull out my phone to call Kyla.

*ring ring*

Kyla: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey its yo nigga Shawn."

Kyla: *giggles* "Boy quit playin. What you doing?"

Me: "I had to kill that dude... he didn't pay up.."

*there was a akward silence*

Kyla: "Oh... um I'm going to a party tonight. I want to get out, I've been kind of stressed lately."

*another long silence*

Me: "..Oh.. that sounds fun. Wish I could be there."

Kyla: "Yeah me too... but you did say when you get back we would go out."

Me: "Yeah, true.

Well, I'll let you do your thing. I'll talk to you later. I miss you."

Kyla: "Bye, I miss you too."

I hang up and toss my phone to the side.
I wish I could see her, I have feelings for her but I aint know if she do too.
I know what happens at parties, and I lowkey just hope a nigga dont try to talk her.

I sigh to myself and lay down. I cant believe I killed someone today. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to get the cash.

I roll over on my side and close my eyes while thinking about Kyla. ♡♡♡

Kyla P.O.V

I walk into the mall and look around. I really didnt know where to start, there were so many diffrent nice stores.

I finally choose to go up the escalator to a store called Papaya's.
I walk in to see that the store was separated into 4 sections.
One section had bright, bold clothes. The other section had dark, nightclub clothes. The next section had preppy clothes. And the last section had simple, but cute clothes.

I decided to go to the dark nigh club section to see what they had available.

I look through the racks and see some slutty looking dresses. I squinch up my nose and go to the other rack.

I move hanger to hanger until I stop dead in my tracks.

I find the perfect outfit.

I collect the items, pay for the outfit, and leave the store

I make my way out the door and into my car, ready to leave.