Part 2

Picture of Shawn in multimedia
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes and get out of bed refreshed. I'm a little suprised that my parents haven't called me yet or amber alerts haven't went off yet. But I don't plan on going anywhere near them ever again.
I wash up in the bathroom and brush my teeth and change into some decent clothes.
I throw on some of those shorts with the patterns and pom poms on the bottom rim:

Along with a black crop top shirt, revealing my secret belly button piercing that my parents didn't know I got

Along with a black crop top shirt, revealing my secret belly button piercing that my parents didn't know I got. I also put on some cute strap sandals.
As for my hair, I combed it and let it fall to my back. I'm thinking about going back natural.

I make my way downstairs and smell food on the stove.
When I get to the last step, I see a little girl who looked about 5 sitting in a chair at the table and so was Shawn and his mother.
"I made you a plate sweetie, have a seat." His mother says politely.
I make my way to the table and slide into a chair next to Shawn.
We say our prayers and start eating. The breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and a tall glass of milk.
"That was pretty good!" I say to his mom while rinsing off my plate.
"Thank you dear, I cook nothing but the best" She playfully brags.
Shawn steps in.
"Momma quit playing you know I taught you everything you know about cooking." He says with a grin.
"Boy bye I been cooking down through the years." She says while getting up from the table.
I let out a small giggle.
Shawn chuckles while he helps the small girl that was sitting at the table clean her dish.
They were so cute my cheeks went hot.

I walked up to them and smiled at the little girl.
"Is this your sister you were telling me about?" I ask.
"Yep, she's bad af so don't let them bug eyes fool you. She be mean mugging folks." He says with a chuckle.
"She's so cute." I say while bending down to her level.
"Damn so are you." Shawn murmurs under his breath to where he thought I couldn't hear him.
I hold back laughter and focus on Rya.
"Hi Rya, my name is Kyla. I'm going to be staying here with you guys for a while. Okay?" I say in a sweet voice.
"Otay. Can I hug you?" She asks.
I nod, and she wraps her arms around my neck. She then softly bites me and runs away quickly.
I stand up and fall out laughing.
"What happened?" Shawn asks puzzled.
"She bit me." I say in between a laugh.
He shakes his head, grinning. "I told you she ain't innocent." He laughs as well.
.
.
.
We both get into the car. He plans to take me shopping since I didn't have much clothes.
We walk into this huge shopping mall.
There were so many familiar stores like Forever 21, Papaya, American Eagle and so on.
I look all around me to see people laughing and talking, little kids running around with ice cream or cotton candy.
We see and Starbucks stand and he takes me to it.
"What you want." He asks.
"Um can you get me a vanilla bean frappe and a crosiannt please?" I say while handing him a 20 dollar bill.
He declines the bill.
"I'll pay. I'm a gentleman." He says while pointing to himself.
"Thanks." I smile.
He's so cute, but he's a bit too old for me. Right? And I can't even tell if he likes me or not anyways.
I sit down at a table and wait for him to order. There's a long line.
*ring ring ring*
I look down at my phone to see an Unknown Number calling me. I press answer and put the phone to my ear.
"Hello. Who is this?" I ask.
"Get yo ass back over here. You know I can track your phone right?" A too familiar voice snaps over the phone.
My heart drops. I forgot all about that. I immediately hang up the phone and turn it off. She won't be able to track it if the phone is off.
I crush it on the ground and hide it in the trash and wait while people dump food into it. It was a cheap phone anyway. When it looks covered enough, I go back to the table to see Shawn waiting for me. I have a seat and he hands me my frappe and takes a sip of his iced tea.
"Thanks." I say before sipping mine.
I groan because some frappe spills on my shirt. I look for some napkins but there are none. " wait I think I have some.
He looks in his wallet.
He retrieves a napkin and leans forward to wipe my shirt. I scream inside my head because he's basically wiping frappe off my chest area. He bites his lip when he's done and puts the tissue in his pocket. I blush and continue to drink my frappe.
My heart melted away and went to heart heaven.

When we finish our drinks, we head into one of the stores called Spencers. They had video games, lingerie, and sex toys.
I looked around in disgust and some curiosity.
There were dildos on the ground and scattered on shelves.
I went to the lingerie aisle and he went to the video game aisle in the back of the store.

There were all kinds of lingerie.
There were costumes, dresses and bra and panty sets.
I grabbed one of the short red dresses that had a see through rim.
I also grabbed a bra and panty set and secretly stuffed it into the bag they gave me.
I hurriedly rush to the counter to pay before he came back.
Once I finished paying, I got rid of the bag and put what I baught in my own purse.
He soon came up to the counter to pay for some games called Black Ops and some zombie game.
When he finishes paying he walks up to me. "You ain't gone get nothing?" He says.
"No I'm good." I say.
"I got you if you want something." He says.
"Nah I'm good." I say while walking out the store. He follows behind me. "Where you wanna go next?" He asks now closely beside me.
"You wanna go home now?" I ask him.
"Well, we can but I have a couple of stops I got to make first." He says as we head out of the mall.
I nod my head and we get into the car.
"Hey do you got your phone on you?" He asks.
"Um no I left it at the house." I lie.
"Okay." He pulls off and we head to the road.
I don't know where he's going but as long as I'm with him I feel 3 times safer.
.
.
.
"This is the traphouse." He says to me.
"Oh." I say quietly. I didn't know he was a thug. But hey I don't really care that means I'm really safe with him, he know how to fight, and kill.

"You can stay in here, I'll be right back." He says while getting out.
I nod and look at the building.
It was like a house but it was dark and hidden away. It smelled like Marijuana and ass.
I fixed up my makeup and hair in the mirror while I waitied.
After about 10 minutes, Shawn came out the building carrying a piece of paper and a handful of 100 dollar bills.
He gets in the car and puts thr money in his glove department and locks it.
We drive off.
I look at him and he looked scared and tired.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"It's nothing." He replies quietly.
I could tell something bad happened but I didn't exactly know what. He came out with a lot of money so I don't know what could be bad about that.
I put my hand on his lap and looked him in the eye.
He looked at me. "Tell me what happened." I say.
"When we get home." He says smiling because that's what I said when we first met.
I grin and sit back in my seat.
I see him eyeing at my body in the corner of my eye and it makes me giggle. He chuckles.