Part 11

"Happy Birthday." He says while glancing at me, his hands on the steering wheel.
"Thanks." I say while smiling at him. I've never really been told happy birthday, especially after my mom turned into an alcoholic.

"So.. what are we?" He asks suddenly.
"What do you mean?" I ask with a puzzled look.
"Are we girlfriend and boyfriend or... just friends?" He asks slowly.
"I don't know. Thats for you to decide." I say with a giggle.
"Well I want you to be my girlfriend...if thats okay with you." He says with his eyes on the road ahead, a grin forming on his face.
"Sure." I say with a laugh.
He's too cute.♡♡
¤
¤
¤
¤
We pull up to the reseraunt called The Ale and get out of the car.
He opens the car door for me of course. ♡♡♡♡《okay, I'll stop w the hearts.》

He holds the door open for me to walk inside the resteraunt. It was filled with couples talking and waiters serving. We walk up to the host booth.
"Table for 2." Shawn speaks up.
"Right this way."hThe lady at the host booth gestures for us to follow her to a table.
She sits us down at a booth table.
He sits directly in front of me.
We aren't by that many people, we are in a room off to the side of the building.

The skinny waiter comes to our table with her notepad and pen at hand.
She had a short bob cut, and lots of piercings.
"What can I get you to drink?" She asked with a bored voice, looking at me and then Shawn.
"I'll get a water." I say.
"Sprite." Shawn says while looking up at her.
She jots this down and leaves the table.

Shawn picks up his menu and starts reading it.
He was so cute, his eyes sparkled in the candlelight, making me smile.
He notices me smiling and looks up at me.
"Whats funny?" He asks curiously.
"Nothing." I look down still smiling.
I grab a menu and start reading.
They have burgers, steaks, seafood, and pasta.
I decide to get a burger.

The waiter comes back with our drinks in her hand.
"Water." She places my drink on the table in front of me.
"Sprite." She puts Shawn's drink in front of him. She the leaves.

Shawn puts his menu back on the table.
"So. What do you want to talk about?" He asks, taking a sip of his water.

"What are you going to do with the money?" I ask him bluntly.
"Well, thats a secret." He says with a wink and smile.
I giggle.
"Okay... I plan on getting a job soon. Maybe tomorrow after school." I say to him while taking a sip of my own drink.
"Thats cool. Where would you work?" He asks while sitting his glass back on the table.
"Maybe a restraunt or something like that until I can get back on my feet." I reply.

"Oh, and thank you for taking me to this resteraunt. Its really nice." I say while looking at him. He smiles at me and holds my hand.
"You dont have to thank me, I wanted to take you out the minute I laid my eyes on you." He says with a grin.
I laugh. "You're so corny."
He takes his hand off of mine and laughs.
"I try."

The waiter comes back to take our order.
"What will it be?" She asks us.
"I'd like the bacon burger with a side of sweet potato fries." I say while handing her my menu.
"Can I get the 8 ounce sirloin steak with a side of fries." Shawn says.
She quickly writes that down on her notepad and takes our menus.
"It will be out in about 30 minutes." She says before turning to leave.

Shawn turns to look at me.
"You look really pretty, no lie." He admits.
"Aw you look hella fine too." I reply with a smile.
He smiles back at me, his dimples showing.
"How does it feel being 17?" He asks me.
"I actually feel the same as I was yesterday." I say with a laugh.
"Thats okay, it takes time." He sips his drink.
"I want to have my first real drink tonight-if thats okay with you." I say.
He hesitates for a minute, but finally speaks.
"Fine. But we would have to go to a hotel to do that."
"Actually, I have an idea. I could get a hotel room tonight so we can be by ourselves, and get to know each other better. You know, a romantic moment or whatever." He says.
"Okay.. sounds good to me." I reply.
The waiter comes back with a large black circle tray with our plates on it. She sets down our plates in front of us, along with ketchup.
"If you need anything else, let me know." She says with a roll of her eyes before leaving the table in a rush.
"Bet she won't be getting no tip with her nasty additude." He says while rolling his eyes at her back while she walks away from us.
I laugh and grab my fork, ready to eat. I say a short prayer in my head before digging into my food.
Shawn does the same.

The food was very delicious.
It was fresh and hot, and just perfect. Shawn seemed to be loving his food as well.
¤
¤
¤
¤
I finish up my food and drink the last sips of my sprite.
Shawn finished before me, and he was just lounging in the booth, waiting for me to finish.
When I finish, we signal to waitress to the table so we can pay.
"That will be $35.68." She says while approaching our table with an annoyed tone.
Shawn gives the waiter 40 dollars.
"Do you want your change back?" She asks, getting excited.
"Of course I want my change back, I know you didn't think you were about to a tip." He say with a laugh.
She groans and rolls her eyes before leaving to go get some change and the receipt.
When she leaves I burst out laughing.
Shawn shakes his head with a grin.
"That was funny, you could have let her down easy." I say inbetween a laugh.
He chuckles.
"I don't know what she thought this was."

The waiter comes back with the change and receipt and we leave.

We get into the car and he starts the ignition.
"You're going to love the hotel i'm taking you to." He says while showing me the liquors and wine he had in his glove department.
I smile, getting excited at the thought of drinking for the first time.
He closes his glove department back up with a smile and drives off.
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤

Thank you guys for reading this chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy my next chapters.
♡♡♡♡
Bye bye beautifuls.