Part 16

I open my eyes with a sigh.
I still can hardly believe im pregnant. But at least its with somebody who will love and protect me and my baby. I hope.

I quietly slide out of bed and head to the closet. Shawn moved some of his clothes around so there was room for his clothes and mine.
I go to my section and pull out a basic outfit.
I chose this:

And I detangled my curls and left my hair down

I quickly leave Shawn's room and head downstairs.
Nobody was downstairs because it was so early.

I really didn't feel like eating breakfast today so I just headed out of the door.
It was a nice breeze outside as I walked down the path leading to my school.
I quickly walk to school so that Im not late for my class.

I rush into the crowded school building and go to my locker to get my books.
I make my way to the lockers and open mine.
I grab a couple of sharpened pencils and the books I would need for today.
After that, I close and lock my locker and turn to head to class.

Someone taps on my shoulder. I jump and turn around to see a girl with brown hair and green contacts.
I smile in relief.
"Hey Jen. Whats up?"
"Same old, same old. Whgggggfat about you?" She asks.
"I have to tell you something later. Meet me under the stairs at lunch. Okay?" I say with a whisper.
"Aight got it." She says.
"See you later." She turns on her heels to rush to her own class. I rush to mine as well.

I step into the room just after the tardy bell rings, but the teacher didn't notice.
I quietly walk to the back of the classroom and slide into my seat.
There were other people around me talking and laughing or sleeping on their desks. I pull out my homework and do it before she comes to collect it.

I finish up the 10 problems just as she comes to pick up the homework.
She picks up mine from my desk and smiles when she sees that I completed it.

I lay my head on my desk and wait for class to be over.
I didnt really like anyone in this class and they didnt like me. Probably because Im Shawn's girlfriend and pretty much everyone wants to get with him. Even straight guys.

I close my textbook and slide it along with my folder into my backpack as the bell rings. The students scatter out of the classrooms in a hurry.
I make my way to my next class while thinking about this baby that will be developing inside my stomach.
I sigh and walk into my math class.
The teacher, Mrs. Morris, was at her desk grading papers. I go to the back as always and find a empty seat.
I sit down and put my backpack on the table.
I groan and roll my eyes at the guys beside me watching porn and giggling together.

The teacher catches them and snatches the phone up.
"Thats 30 dollars you have to pay to get it back."
They smack their lips and roll their eyes.
"You got me f*cked up!" A guy out of the group says wile rolling his eyes. The other boys nod their head in agreement and mean mug Mrs. Morris as she walks back to her desk. Everyone snickers at the guys as Mrs. Morris stuffs the phones into a paper bag.
I sigh and get started on the assignment.
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
Pretty soon, class is over, so we storm out of Mrs. Morris's classroom and scurry to lunch.
Im remind myself that Im supposed to meet Jen under the stairway.

I leave the lunch line and immediatly sneak over to the stairs. I look underneath to see Jen sitting down munching on her lunch. I walk over and sit by her.
She notices me. "Oh hey, Kyla."
I smile back." Hey."

"Okay so whats up. What did you need to tell me?" She says while chewing her food.

I take a deep breath and let it out. I hope that I can trust that she won't tell my buisness.
"You cant tell anyone this, okay?" I whisper.
She nods back slowly seeing that im talking seriously.
I take another deep breath.
"Im pregnant by Shawn, they guy I told you about." I finally say.
"Girl, thats great! Why are you so upset about it?" She asks me.
"Im not, well I am, I mean- I dont know." I put my head down and shake it in regret.
"I really dont know." I admit.
She pats my back softly.
"Its okay girl Im here for you, I got your back." She says.
"Thanks girl, I needed that." I say while forcing a dry smile.
I sit my head back up.
"Well, did Shawn accept responsibility when this baby comes?" She asks.
"Of course! He said he will protect us and stuff like that. I know I can counton him thats not the issue," I sigh.
"Its just that I dont feel like I have the responsibility to be a mother right now. But at the same time, I would love to experience having a child. But I never expected so soon." I say, and they groan.
Jen just nods and hugs me.
"You know If you need someone to talk to, I got you." She repeats.
I simply nod and take a deep breath.
"Now go ahead and finish your food, you need to be strong and eat so your baby will be healthy." She scoots my tray closer to me and I take a few bites.
She continues eating her food too.
"Di you know if its gonna be a girl or boy yet?" She asks me suddenly.
"No, I'll find out Monday." I reply.
(Today is Friday fyi.)

She smiles." Well thats something to look forward to!" She tries to cheer me up.
"Yeah. You're right." I admit softly.
I sip some of my milk and continue to eat the rest of my soggy bean burrito.
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
We finish up out lunch just as the bell ringsanWe quickly get up and throw our trays away in the garbage bin next to the stairs.
"Bye, text you later." She says before disappearing into the crowd of students heading to class.
I pick up my backpack and books and head to my next class, Social Studies.
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
Thank you guys for reading. Please continue!
Also, if you have any books you would like me to read, comment and let me know, I'd be more than happy to read it. ♡♡♡♡
~bye beautifuls