Part 3

We step into the house and his mom welcomes us back home. I smile at her and give her a hug.
We make our way upstairs and to his room.
He sits on the bed and I sit closely next to him.
"Tell me what's up." I say to remind him.
"So you know how I told you I'm in the trap business?" He says queitly.
I nod.
"Well, my boss wants me to kill at least two to three people in one day. I don't want to turn down the offer because he will give me 9,000 dollars and a new car if I can do it.
If not, I'm fired and this job gets me so much money I couldn't afford to be fired.
My mom thinks I'm working at some high maintenance job." He says on the verge of tears. I was a bit shocked he was about to cry but I just wrapped my arms around him.
He rests his head on my shoulders and I feel a tear hit my back. "It's okay." I whisper into his ear.
He nods and wipes away his tears.
He looks at me and he looks drained and tired. We just sit looking at each other.
He suddenly starts kissing me out of no where.
Shocked, I start kissing back.
When we finish he akwardly sits there. "I'm sorry." Was all he said before going into the bathroom.
I felt bad for him, he doesn't really seem like a thug and it's hard to picture him killing people. He seemed so nice and playful.
I quietly sigh and lay my head on a pillow. Before I knew it, I was snoring away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I woke up, there was a hand wrapped around my waist.
I quickly look over to see Shawn sound asleep next to me with dried up tears in his face. I smile and slide out of his grip. He doesn't seem to wake up so I just head downstairs until he does wake up.
Once downstairs, I look at the clock and see that it's 6:00 in the morning and nobody is up.
I'm glad it's the weekend because I was not looking forward to school.
I plop onto the couch. I had on short shorts and a matching t-shirt.
I open my legs widely, getting comfortable. I don't expect them to be getting up anytime soon.
I grab a book off the coffee table called The Thickety and start reading. Pretty soon, I doze off again.
.
.
.
I wake up to see Shawn sitting on the floor in front of the couch.
He is looking at TV and drinking a soda.
I look down at my body to see a throw blanket covering me.
I sit up, making Shawn turn and look at me.
He smiles. "Good morning" He says.
"Good morning" I say in a sleepy voice. I rub my eyes and look at the clock again. It's 8:00 in the morning. I yawn and slide down on the floor next to him.
"Yo hair looks so cute messed up." I say while playing with his messy curly hair.
He grins at me.

Rya walks down the steps using the help of the wall.
When she sees me, her face turns innocent again. I giggle.
She walks towards us.
"I'm sorry for biting you." She says in a small sweet voice.
"I'm forgive you, just don't do it again because I bite back." I say while pretending to bite her making her and Shawn laugh.
Shawn hugs her and sits her on his lap.
Rya changes the channel to Doc Mcstuffins and giggles.
Shawn sits Rya down on the couch to watch tv and we both head back upstairs.
.
.
.
We sit on the bed in silence watching the tv.
"I have to leave tonight to take care of the business I told you about." He says looking at me.
"How long will you be gone?" I ask.
"For about 5 days.." He says.
"I'll miss you." I admit.
He looks at me dumbfounded.
"Really?" He says queitly.
I nod and return my focus to the tv.
I see him smiling in the corner of my eye.
We continue to watch tv for a while.
"I'm sorry I don't really talk that much, I haven't had people to talk to in a while. Also because I kind of just met you." I say to him suddenly.
He nods. "It's ok, I get where your coming from."
"It's have a idea though," He says forming a grin.
"How about we go to IHOP together for dinner when I come back? Just the two of us, candlelight dinner. What do you say" He says.
I laugh. "Okay Shawn. Sounds good." I agree.

"Oh and I leave tonight, remember?" He asks me.
"Yeah" I say, my smile quickly fading away.
"It's okay, Rya will be here to keep you company while I'm gone so don't worry. My mom will be at work most of the time so when she's gone you'll have to watch Rya." He says.
"Okay, I'm gonna miss you though even though I just met you." I giggle and he pulls me in for a hug.
.
.
.
.
.
Shawn hugs me one last time before heading towards his car. It was midnight, and he told his mom he was just going on a buisness trip.

I wave again before rushing into the house so that I don't catch a cold.

I go upstairs to his room to go back to sleep, because I was drained from talking to him for the whole evening.

He told me that he would come back in five days, (today is sunday) and that he will bring me back a surpise.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Shawn P.O.V.

I walk into the trap to get more details on my assignments, I already miss Kayla, she gives me a weird feeling in my stomach when she's around.

"Aye wassup boss." I say to C.J as he peeks his head out of a room.

"Hey young thug why you back?" He says now walking towards the couch.

"I just came to get more details on my assignment." I say while popping the cap off a soda.

He picks up a file on the table and looks through its contents.
He nods to himself and hands me the file.

"Those are your enemies, I want them dead by wednesday." He says in a stern voice.

"You don't have time to sit around. The location is in Louisina, New Orleans.
Call me when you kill them all." He says.

I nod and proceed out the door.
There were people sitting around the living room making out or smoking weed, or even couting their money.
I squinch my nose and walk outside closing the door.
I head to my car, start it, and drive off.

Kyla P.O.V.

I yawn and wake up to see two years big brown eyes with long eyelashes staring down at me.
I sit up and laugh.
"Good morning Rina." I say picking her up.
"Good moring" She says with a giggle.
I sit her on my lap and turn The DoodleBops on the Tv.
She gets excited and crawls off my lap to sit on the edge of the bed.

I smile and get up off the bed to go to the bathroom.

I run some hot water and walk into the shower.

I step out of the bathroom refreshed with a scent of Cotton Candy.

"Rina, do you want to come with me to the store? I have to get a new phone." I say to Rina who is singing along to a song on TV.

She looks up at me and nods, getting up from the bed.

We head downstairs holding hands and I look for Ms. Momma.
I call her Ms. Momma since she hasn't given me an official name to call her. She seems fine with it.

I knock on her bedroom door and she gestures for me to come in.

"Hi Ms. Momma, I was wondering if I could take Rina with me to the Sprint store? I have to get a new phone." I say to Ms. Momma who was laying across her bed on her laptop.

She looks up at me. "Of course, sweetie. Just make sure yall are back by 7, she got to go to bed at 8." She says before looking back at her computer screen.

"Yes Ma'am." I turn around holding Rina's hand and close Ms. Mommas door. We head outside and wait for a cab. I decided to call a cab because I don't want to use Ms. Mommas car it's enough that she's providing me with a place to stay, I don't want to be too dependent on her.

After 10 minutes, the dark yellow cab pulls up to the house. Me and Rina get in the backseat and I hand the man 20 dollars.

We speed off in the direction of the Sprint store.