Chapter # 17 " Oh my God "

Start from the beginning

He cried again as if I am deaf or may be he is deaf.  Wait what he is saying.  Sain?

Like seriously he is calling me and asking about Hussain's phone.  Now I am sure that my husband has gone nuts.

"Shery kia ho gaya hai aap ko.  It's me Hareem your wife.  Are you okay na?  Tabyat to kharab nahi na aap ki? "

I asked caring for him but again got the shocking answer from my crazy husband.

"Ohh your mobile broke.  How many time do i have to tell you kid k khayal kia kero."

Now it's getting out of control.

Oh Allah Hussain ko to kahin kuch nahi ho gaya.  No no what the hell am I thinking.  No he must be fine no worries for him but sherys behavior is totally making me tense.

I heard shery saying or almost screaming. Is he acting?

"Okay talk to dad and tell him that you are fine.  Yahan sub pareshan hein. " he stated and before I could have reacted he started again with most un explainable and mysterious way.  I can imagine him acting all dramatically and rolling his eyes like Dolly aunty .

" okay okay no problem.  Mai bata doon ga sub ko.  Mobile lety he phone zaroor kerna. " he hung up before I  could protest.

Pata nahi akhir hua kia hai.  Why my hubby is behaving like this.  I am sure there is something really serious.  I hope every thing is fine.  Hoor and Hussain stay safe. 

Allah ki aman ho tum dono per ameen

Mentally praying for them both I walked towards bath room to wash my face and for freshing up myself.

Hussain Asif's POV

Finally I got a sight of a hotel cum cottage.  But at least I got some shelter in this damn horrible weather when clouds are roaring as if a hungry lion is roaring and the lightening in the sky is like the most horrible one sight in the whole world.

I was feeling as if I am here for some horror story's shoot.

I completely forgot about hoor.  How irresponsible I am.   I started running back.  Rain started heavily.  I was feeling very cold because of cold weather plus raining.

Rain drops blurring my view but I kept on running because of the stubborn hoor.  I know she must not be in the car now.

Mai kuch keh doon or woh us ka ulat na kery aisa to hoor jeety jee nahi ker sakti hargiz  bhi. Shayad woh us din peda he nahi hui jub woh meri baat maan lay.

Suddenly I heard a girl scream coming from far place. Kon ho sakta hai is mosam mai itni sunsaan jagah per.

I was thinking when I heard a loud thud then again the same scream as if some one fell down harshly. Then I heard hurried foot steps and dog barking.

I ran in search of the person when some one collided with me.  That person was about to fall back when i hold that person securing in my arms.  I look at that person when..

What hoor.  What happened to her.  I heard the dog bark from near.  I saw a dog standing nearby and glaring at us.

"Hooorrrrrr.. " I screamed and saw her looking at me as if trying to kept her eyes open.  She was about to faint.  I hold her more tightly and more close to me.  The dog again barked  and that's when she fainted completely.

She was now in my arms.  I felt her body wait over my arms.

Picking up a stone from near I hit the dog.  He ran away and i felt myself at peace.  I never hit any animal but I did now for just hoor's sake.

Slapping her face lightly I tried to wake her up but she was out of all her senses.

I told her not to come out from the car but she is hoor and she is so stubborn in my matter.

Picking her up in my arms I started walking towards the cottage as it was not so far.

Shehryaar Asif's POV

I know Hareem must be very upset by my behavior.  Eik to pura din say mila nahi mai usay or ouper say asi ajeeb batyn ker di call ker k.  Pata nahi kitna pareshan ho chuki ho gi ab tak.

I hope her nails are fine.  Yeah her nails.  She use to eat her nails when ever she is upset or tensed or angry also.  Ab to bandi nay adhy naakhoon kha liay hoon gay.

Opening my room door I peeked inside to have a look and got to know the situation but for my tension she was not in the room.

My baby was peacefully sleeping.  I went near him and kissed him on his little forehead.  He moved a bit and made a cute crying face for a while then again he get back to normal.  Now he was again peacefully sleeping in front of my eyes.

The sight was worth watching.  An unknowing smile crept on to my lips.  When I heard bathroom's door open and I turned my head to have a look at her.

She was looking hell angry having serious most look plastered on her cute ,  adorable face.

To be continued....

Kesa tha chapter?
Plz guys ignore all my mistakes :*

Aaj k liay itna he now ijazat plz.

Hum hein rahi pyaar k.......
Phir milyn gay chalty chalty..... 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Love you all my beautiful readers 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Fe aman Allah....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕