I reached towards my neck, where the familiar fabric of my scarf was suppose to be...

"Holy shit..." I cursed once I realized I touched nothing but thin air. I opened my bag to check if I left it there.

"T.. That's right...! I didn't wear it in the breakfast buffet test and forgot to wear it afterwards.... And now I left it...!"

I dashed out of the bus and prayed that the bus won't leave me.

I was back in the parking lot in no time.

"Shit... They left me..." I muttered, seeing that the bus I was suppose to be in wasn't at it's place. I was about to pull out my phone and call somebody but was interrupted by footsteps.

"Hirashima-san? Yukihira? W... Why are you... both here?"

I was, once again, surprised to see both Yukihira and Nakiri-san in between me. "Nakiri-san.."

"Nakiri-ojou-sama! The car is ready!"

A lady suddenly appeared, telling Nakiri-san that there was a car prepared for her. "Oh? Are they both students who were left behind as well?"

And that's the story as to how I'm here in a car with both of them. I was in the middle since Nakiri-san insisted that I'd be the 'wall' to cover Yukihira. Both of them were conversing and honestly, I found it rather awkward to be in the position I am now because the tension was damn strong.

I rudely butted in their conversation because the topic they were talking about piped my interest. "Election? What's that all about?"

"You don't even know that?" Nakiri-san spat, and I shot her a blank look. She explained to us what the election was all about. "The selection has already started. Did you both not notice? Since the third day of the camp the committee members went to assignment halls to select first years."

"Ah! Those guys with suits!" Yukihira and I said in unison.

"In short, this training camp wasn't just to eliminate students. It's true that it was to narrow the number of the students, but the aim was to actually find students who have the right to be promoted!" Nakiri-san states passionately, but she turns her head much more father to the right side so that I can't see her face. Too late though, because I already caught a glimpse of it.

"A festival, huh? Sounds interesting."

"Yeah, it has this feeling that gets you all hyped and stuff," I agreed with the only male student in the car.

"I'm telling you, there's no way both of you will be chosen!" Out of the blue, Nakiri-san completely disturbs my thoughts of actually winning the Elections. Sure, I might have a chance, so I'll take it no matter how small it may be. Though, I know that there would be many much more stronger students out there.

I blocked out whatever Nakiri-san was spouting next because what she said really got me. Why does she always have to be bitter towards Yukihira and I?

Feeling the energy in me drain, I lean my head a little bit more deeper to find a good position to sleep in. After doing so, I immediately fell asleep. Not fully aware a certain redhead was staring at me.

Normal Point of View

After Souma and Erina talked, there was a awkward silence. Souma then looks to his right side and saw that his friend was actually asleep.

"She fell asleep, huh?"

Unconsciously, he let's the words slip out of his mouth without even hearing it himself. "Heh, cute..." Then he starts to fall asleep just by seeing Ayano's, very calming, sleepy state.

Ayano's head falls from her position and into Souma's shoulder. The action made Ayano smile in her sleep, it was comforting.... and warm.

***

The last part had me inwardly fangirling because this is so cute o my gosh

Sadly, I couldn't unleash my inner me because I wrote this in... like, almost 3 in the morning?

Well... I do hope you all are loving the story and the plot so far. Sorry that the chapter was a thousand words shorter than usual, hahah. The next one will be longer, promise c:

By the way, do you guys like the new cover?? Tell me your thoughts about it!