● Final Chapter ●

Few days after he got reinstated, the news of Donghae's return was released.

The fans were celebrating and bawling their eyes out.

Everyone's memory of the scandal was wiped out by the touching moment Donghae shared with the fans and that amazed the whole nation.

Donghae is officially back in Super Junior and to be honest, he gave in more fame for Super Junior.

He easily became one of the most popular members along with Eunhyuk whom he became the other half of a popular couple named "EunHae"

One afternoon, the members are scheduled to show up on a live broadcast.

"Welcome to ASC!" Eric welcomed them as they sat one by one.

"Its so amazing how we got every member here with us!" Jimin clapped and smiled.

"Super Junior, please introduce yourselves to our viewers,"

"Hana deul set, Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior imnida! Urineun Syupeo Juni! Oeyo!" The members smiled at the cameras.

"Say hello to your fans at the back as well!"

"Hello!!" Everyone waved at the fans on the live chat.

"Lets get it going today, today on ASC we'll start off with Donghae! The headliner for the past few days!" Kevin clapped for Donghae.

"Not at all not at all!" Donghae said shyly.

"How do you feel after you were back in the group?"

"Happy of course," Donghae smiled.

At that moment, he thought of saying to the world that Eunhyuk is his boyfriend.

He was hesitant, but he really wanted to do it.

"Can I say something?" Donghae raised his hand.

"Sure sure!" Kevin nodded.

"$100 hes gonna say it," Kangin whispered at Shindong.

"Ill give you your $100 later," Shindong nodded because he was sure Donghae would say it.

Eunhyuk who was sitting beside him turned to him with a confused look in his eyes.

"Can I go to the washroom?" Donghae said.

"Dont forget to pay me," Shindong told Kangin.

Everyone died laughing! They thought he would actually say something!

"Its a live broadcast though," Eric laughed! He was dying!

"I guess he could go!" Kevin laughed but hes almost gaining control of himself.

Donghae ran to the washroom and the boys continued on with the show.

After the broadcast, They still couldnt get over what happened with Donghae.

"Hyung! I almost died!" Ryeowook rubbed his stomach while laughing.

"I just needed to go to the washroom whats funny?!" Donghae crossed his arms.

Eunhyuk hopped on the car and he saw Donghae getting roasted by the other members.

"What are you guys doing? You bullying my baby?" He sat down beside Donghae and hugged him.

"Aigoo you guys PDA," Heechul covered his eyes.

Eunhyuk cant hold his laughter anymore and he finally burst his laughter out.

"Even you?!" Donghae pushed him away and narrowed his eyes.

"Im sorry," Eunhyuk smiled.

_______________________________________