Chapter Fifty Nine: Friendly Date

"I wanna go home," Donghae frowned because he was already tired from riding all the rides and walking around. He sat down and looked at Eunhyuk who was playing a shooting game.

"What?! Im just starting to have fun!" Eunhyuk said while firing the plastic bullets.

"asdjrfjeodbiwnsow," Donghae mumbled.

"Shit," Eunhyuk released the gun from his hands and ruffled with his hair because he missed the target, "This game is rigged!" he stormed away and went to sit with Donghae.

"Lets go back hyungggg," Donghae held his arm and played with it.

"Lets go," Eunhyuk shoved Donghae's hands off of him and walked away.

"Wait!!" Donghae ran to catch up with him.

"Omo! Its Donghae oppa!" a girl recognized Donghae.

"Oh..Hello," Donghae was surprised by the suddent recognition but he still smiled.

"Can I take a picture?" she asked Donghae and handed her phone to Eunhyuk!

IS SHE ASKING ME TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HER AND DONGHAE?!
DOES SHE EVEN KNOW WHO AM I?!

Eunhyuk snapped a photo and handed the phone back to her.

"OMO EUNHYUK OPPA!!!" she exclaimed when she recognized Eunhyuk! "Picture!!!" she said while in the verge of tears.

After taking a selca, Eunhyuk and Donghae shook her hands and exchanged hugs with her.

"I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH," she suddenly teared up.

"Aigoo," Donghae wrapped his arm around her, "Dont cry, We hate seeing you cry," he wiped her tears.

Eunhyuk kneeled down and looked up to her.

"Thank you Dani," Eunhyuk smiled at her.

"We need to leave now, Donghae," Eunhyuk stood up and told Donghae.

"Bye Dani!" Donghae smiled at her and waved.

"Bye bye!" Eunhyuk smiled as well.

Dani was stunned and still in disbelief.

Donghae and Eunhyuk hugged her.

Wiped her tears.

Shook her hands.

Took selcas with her.

And smiled at her.

It was really an ultimate encounter that fanmeeting tickets cant buy.

_________________________________________

[Fanaccount]

Yesterday I went to a theme park in Japan and encountered two unexpected people! It was Eunhyukie and Donghae! I literally cried and sobbed infront of them and they hugged me and comforted me! Im so happy that I couldnt say much but they are so nice and lovely. We took selcas Ill upload it later! When they left I followed them till they got through the main entrance.

After followin them, I witnessed the realness between them! The fanfics you might have read looked so real! They were naturally walking while holding hands oh my god I was giggling literally the whole time! At one point, Eunhyuk walked backwards and smiled while talking to Donghae! It was literally a ripped page from a fanfic!

The atmosphere around the was no joke! Call me delusional but its the kind of feeling when you see lovely couples!
When they went through the gate, I saw Donghae place his arms over Eunhyuk's shoulders then they disappeared!

Then I went back to my family and my dream like experience ended there. Theyre so handsome, nice and cool! I stanned the right boys! heheheheehhee.

"This account is making me feel something," Heechul said as he read the account, "Its like what happened with Sungmin and Kyuhyun," he added then he closed the tab.

Heechul looked at Donghae and Eunhyuk who was sitting beside each other while eating.
____________________________________

"Thanks for today," Donghae thanked Eunhyuk as they walk towards the exit gates.

"No worries," Eunhyuk answered while rubbing his hands together.

"Are you cold?" Donghae asked him.

Should I hold his hand?

Ahhhhh Donghae dont!!

He'll probably shove it off!

Dont embarass yourself any further!

But...

When I held his hands earlier...

I wanted to hold it longer..

Should I just do it?

Its normal among friends anyways...

Right?

Donghae said in his head.

"Im good," Eunhyuk placed his hands behind him.

Suddenly, Donghae held his hands and warmed it up using his breath and friction.

After rubbing Eunhyuk's hand between his hands, He held the man's hands.

Their hands intertwined.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae then turned to their hands.

"So we both dont get cold," Donghae smiled softly and nervously.

"Its okay..if youre uncomfortable we can stop," Donghae released his hands from his.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers as if it was his will.

"I....Im..cold," he said silently, Donghae barely heard him.

"Its... perfect then.." Donghae smiled softly.

Eunhyuk walked backwards and shifted his gears. He was walking backwards infront of Donghae while holding his hand.

"It'd be nice if the weather get colder," Eunhyuk said.

THE FUCK DID I SAY?!?!?! SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME CHEAP?!?!?!

DID I SAY THAT BECAUSE I WANT IT TO ACTUALLY BE COLD?

OR BECAUSE I WANTED TO HOLD HIS HAND LONGER?

Its probably the first one so..

Keep your cool Eunhyuk.

"But we'd freeze," Donghae laughed.

They finally reached the exit and went through it.

When they got outside, Donghae lifted his arm and rested it on Eunhyuk's shoulders. The same hand that was holding Eunhyuk's hand.

He wouldnt mind right?

I feel...

I dont know..

Is this friendship?

he said in his head.

Eunhyuk was caught off guard by Donghae's sudden action.

EUNHYUK SHOVE IT OFF.

SHOVE IT THE FUCK OFF!!!

SHIT...

I CANT...

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME DONGHAE.