Chapter Seventy: One Sided Love

Jihyun sat down beside Eunhyuk and leaned on his shoulder "How are you?" she asked him.

"Im good," Eunhyuk answered empty heartedly.

His eyes are fixated on Donghae who was hiding under his sheets.

"You look so tired," she cupped Eunhyuk's face and ran her fingers dowm the man's exhausted face, "You need rest,"

"I cant, you know that," Eunhyuk forced a smile.

_________________________________________

The next morning, Donghae woke up early to prepare breakfast for his members, especially for Eunhyuk who wanted to eat his dishes every morning.

He went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast with his heart full of love.

The members woke up as their alarms rang one by one.

"Woah! Donghae hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed when he saw an almost buffet like breakfast, "This is the best!" he sat down the table and started eating in a flash!

Everyone was already out of their rooms and eating except for Eunhyuk and Jihyun. He was waiting for Eunhyuk since he prepared everything for him.

He was excited to see Eunhyuk's reaction to the big breakfast he prepared.

"Hello," Jihyun said as she opened the door.

"Sit down and eat! Donghae's cooking is so good!" Siwon invited her while chewing his food.

"Teuk Hyung, we'll go outside for a bi-" Eunhyuk froze after seeing everyone eating breakfast.

"Sit down you two!" Heechul tapped the seat beside him.

"Oh no its okay, were actually heading out to eat breakfast," Jihyun smiled and held onto Eunhyuk's arms.

"Jihyun I think we should jus-"

"You promised," she pouted.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and the man had the saddest look in his eyes.

Ever since Jihyun came, he never talked to Donghae. He felt bad about it and he was devastated.

He wished she was gone so him and Donghae can have quality time.

But, he couldnt do anything about it. She doesnt know what is happening with Eunhyuk and Donghae.

He was planning to say it when they head out for breakfast.

"Lets go?" Jihyun smiled and pulled him to the door.

Donghae and Eunhyuk's eyes locked until the man disappeared into the door.

Donghae was sad and heartbroken after seeing them leave.

He realized what him and Eunhyuk are doing. Theyre stabbing Jihyun behind her back with their relationship.

Jihyun and Eunhyuk arrived at the pancake house.

"Lets eat well!" Jihyun smiled when the pancakes arrived on their table, "Thank you!" She thanked the waiter.

"Jihyun," Eunhyuk called her in a serious tone.

"What is this? So serious," she smiled then she ate a mouthful of pancakes.

"We need to discuss something.." he said.

"About what?"

"About us.."

"About us? Why we're doing okay," she smiled.

"No we're not.." Eunhyuk said.

Jihyun placed her fork down and looked at Eunhyuk.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jihyun said then she attempted to hold Eunhyuk's hand but the man shoved his hand away from hers, "Hyuk.." she couldnt believe it.

"It was a mistake," he said in a low voice, "I didnt know why we got back together," he added.

"Its because we love each other," she looked into his eyes.

"Maybe? But maybe this time," Eunhyuk paused, "Its one sided," he said.

"So youre saying...you dont love me anymore?" A tear appeared on her eye.

"Im sorry," Eunhyuk lowered his head.

When they got back together, Eunhyuk didnt think about it and just went with the flow.

At that moment, he realized it wasnt love that drove him to see her, it was pity.

She was heartbroken and she needed someone.

The person he loves is Donghae.

And Donghae loves him just as much.

"Do you like someone else?" She sniffed.

"Mhm.." Eunhyuk answered.

"Who is it?"

"Donghae,"

Jihyun laughed, "That person? I should have known," she finally broke down and sobbed.

"We love each other Jihyun," he told her, "Im sorry this happened to us," Eunhyuk took out his handkerchief and wiped her tears.

She stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

"Jihyun!" Eunhyuk tried to stop her but the man understood she needed to be alone that time.

Eunhyuk sat back down and placed his hands on his head.

"I did it right?" Eunhyuk was feeling mixed emotions.