Chapter Sixty Seven: His Morning Angel

[Author's Note: Since ive been getting so much support from you guys, I decided to post a third update for today! I feel like you would like this chapter so hold onto your seats ;)

-Littleblueelf]

_______________________________________

Its Donghae and Eunhyuk's first night together as lovers. Donghae slept on his bed while Eunhyuk slept on the floor right beside him.

They havent answered any calls, texts or watched any news related to Donghae's scandal because Eunhyuk wanted to take him away from the world for atleast half a day.

"Did you see the comments on my article?" Donghae said from above.

"Youre still up?" Eunhyuk who was about to sleep opened his eyes and answered him, "By the way, thanks for the sleeping clothes," he added.

"Mhm," Donghae mumbled, Eunhyuk heard him change his sleeping position.

"I did, thats why I came," Eunhyuk said.

"I feel like our company would kick me out," Eunhyuk heard Donghae sniff.

The man rose from the cold floor and looked at his boyfriend "They wont," Eunhyuk held Donghae's hand.

"What if they do?" Donghae's voice cracked as tears well up in his eyes, "My dream would literally just stay as a dream?" he added.

Eunhyuk stood up and lay himself down beside Donghae who was crying. He pulled him closer and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I already reached my dream, Eunhyuk, I dont want to wake up one day and it would be all gone as if its just a dream," Donghae cried, "I spilled blood and sweat to get this and it would all be gone," he added.

Eunhyuk's heart was shattered into pieces because he knows the possibility is high. And because he couldnt do much to help Donghae.

"Hey.." Eunhyuk cupped his face, "Hey, look at me," he stared into his eyes, "No matter what happens, whether you leave or no, Ill be right here for you," he told him then he kissed Donghae.

"If youre not here, Id probably be crying alone," Donghae smiled as tears are running down his face.

"I wont let that happen," Eunhyuk wiped his tears and smiled back, "We'll know when we come back tomorrow," he told the younger.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk found himself staring at Donghae.

His hair was drenched in his sweat...

His sweaty collarbone and neck was exposed...

Donghae's heavy breathing..

His biceps...

Eunhyuk leaned closer and started kissing Donghae agressively.

His kisses ran down his neck, down to the collarbone.

"Eu...Eunhyuk.." he moaned as Eunhyuk planted kisses all over his neck.

The man went on top of him and smiled while panting.

He slowly dropped down and kissed Donghae's lips as passionate as he can.

They felt satisfied and relieved as they exchanged kisses.

"Eunhyuk.." Donghae called him.

Eunhyuk got his messege and lay himself beside Donghae.

"Im sorry, I cant control myself," Eunhyuk lowered his head, "Im going too fast arent I?"

"No," Donghae cupped his face and kissed his lips, "When we get married," he winked at him.