Chapter Six: Dorm Life

"When youre in my room theres rules to follow" Eunhyuk stood up and crossed his arms, he looked at Donghae.

"First, Dont touch my things, whats mine is mine whats yours is yours,"

"Second, This is my side of the room, dont ever go here," Eunhyuk spread his arms sideways, signaling Donghae that this part was his part.

"Third, Dont be noisy, i dont want to hear your stupid voice,"

"Fourth, Dont let anyone come in except the members, youre dead once i see a stranger here,"

"Lastly, Dont act like we're friends. We will never be." Eunhyuk told him.

"I got it," Donghae answered then he bit his lips. "Will i be able to survive?" he thought.

____________________________________

Donghae became Eunhyuk's room mate all of a sudden! Today he pulled something to welcome Donghae. He didnt like him, He thought didnt deserve to be part of their team. He wanted to make sure Donghae wont recieve a bed of roses, just think about how cruel the world was when Super Junior was just starting. He wanted Donghae to feel that as well.

Just when everything was silent, Donghae's phone rang. Eunhyuk was woken up by the loud noise.

"What the hell?! didnt i make myself clear?!?!" Eunhyuk shouted with anger.

Donghae was frightened and he was flustered. Donghae dropped his phone thats still ringing.

"Goddamn it" he whispered to himself.

Eunhyuk couldnt take the noise anymore. He stood up and picked up Donghae's phone and threw it out the window. Donghae's tears flowed out unexpectedly. Eunhyuk didnt care and went right to bed. At that time, Eunhyuk thought "Thats what you get."

Donghae looked down the window and a sight of his shattered cellphone made him cry more. He didnt want Eunhyuk to hear him so he cried silently.

On the other hand, Eunhyuk vented all his anger towards Donghae by throwing his phone outside. He wont do that for no reason. He was annoyed with Donghae's presence.

After the situation that night, Donghae couldnt sleep.

He didnt care about his phone hitting the ground and breaking into pieces...

He was worried about his mom that was calling him..

What if his brother got into an accident?

What if his mom has some sort of trouble that he could help out?

He never knew..

"Im sure my family's okay..theyre okay right?" Donghae thought to himself.

At that moment, he heard a noise..

He looked at Eunhyuk and he saw the man snoring...

"Now look at whos making noises," Donghae rolled his eyes.

Eunhyuk shifted his body, facing towards Donghae. He looked at his pouty pink lips and his calm face..

"No wonder fans love you, youre really handsome," Donghae thought before burying himself under the blankets.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath..

"I will show everyone that im a good person, i will work hard," he smiled with a sniff.
____________________________________

The next morning....

Super Junior members headed to the salon early in the morning,

"Hey Donghae, we didnt get the chance to introduce ourselves last night," Leeteuk scratched his head. "Lets work hard together, all of us okay?!" Leeteuk cheered!

The members shared a group hug with Donghae in the middle, the man was smiling and he was teary.

Eunhyuk didnt want to be in the hug, but Kyuhyun held him and dragged him in. He was annoyed, but he couldnt do anything. Kyuhyun was very strong.

"Donghae hyung! Lets get along well okay?!" Ryeowook smiled at him.

"Yeah! Lets do that!" Yesung agreed as he placed his hands over Ryeowook's shoulder.

"Enough of that you kids! Hahahaha! Lets go we're running late," Prince laughed.

Sungmin wrapped his arm around Donghae and walked with him outside. Fans were screaming as they leave the salon! The members accepted gifts from them and that was the time when Donghae recieved his very first gift.

"Oppa..." a fan said shyly..

"Thank you," Donghae smiled and hugged her..

"OPPA ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!!" a fan screamed and ran towards Donghae aggresively.

"Lets go! Go go!" Prince said signaling the members to go inside the car quickly.

Before a chaos could happen, they all managed to board the car and drive away.

"That was a close call!" Kangin laughed.

"I though she was about to eat Donghae hyung! Hahahaha!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Lesson learned Donghae..dont do such things without thinking about it," Eunhyuk said killing the atmosphere..

"Im...sorry hyung.." Donghae apologized.

"Whats with that Eunhyuk hyung? Give Donghae hyung a break please hahaha!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Sure.. besides, its always calm before a storm," Eunhyuk smirked.

"Hey Eunhyuk, dont thinking of doing anything," Prince looked at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk removed his earphones and paused his music before answering prince manager.

"Oh.. watch me," Eunhyuk smirked then he plugged his earphones and played his music again.

Prince couldnt answer back because he was driving, he thought to himself that Eunhyuk wont do anything, but he was wrong.

Very....VERY....wrong.

"H...h..hey! Whats with this atmosphere? Lets play a game!" Kyuhyun said as he sensed something was wrong. He wanted to break the cold atmosphere and just have a good time.

The car ride was bad at first, but as they venture further it became a bridge for Donghae to get to know the members. Of course, Eunhyuk was an exemption. He ignored all the members and Donghae the whole time.