Chapter Five: That's It Eunhyuk

"Eunhyuk-ah! What the hell are you doing here?!" Prince said. He found Eunhyuk sitting by Han River.

"What if people recognize you?! Its going be chaos!!" Prince scolded him for going outside without permission.

Eunhyuk had no response, he was staring at the river, he looked like he was thinking deep.

"Anyways, I found Kyuhyun. Hes at the dorm and he sai--," he was cut off.

"Yes we didnt fight at all," Eunhyuk confessed.

"Eunhyuk..I know accepting him is hard but dont be like this. Its not like hes going to take what you have right?" Prince advised him.

At that point Eunhyuk thought maybe Donghae should have a chance after all. He thought that what if he will like how Donghae is and maybe they can become friends, but unfortunately, those thoughts was the ones he hated.

Accepting Donghae means letting go of all his hardwork. He saw how the fans looked at him earlier and he hated that. He is the most popular member of Super Junior and when he saw Donghae's possible potential, he knew someday he would take it all away.

From the start Eunhyuk and the others worked hard for what Super Junior has now. The fame and the fans, the awards and the recognitions. They experienced being hated at the start but they all endured it until they were accepted. If Donghae joins now, he will live an easy life. A life of an idol that Eunhyuk wanted when hes just starting. Thats the main reason why Eunhyuk is acting like this.

"Eunhyuk?" Prince manager gave him a pat.

"Lets go pickup Donghae and head home okay?" he added.

In the car, Prince felt Eunhyuk's serious mood. Prince never expected this of Eunhyuk. He never thought that he would plan such things to make Donghae suffer. He knew Eunhyuk had a reason to do so, but he never really knew what is it since the man hasnt mentioned a single thing about it.

"Eunhyuk-ah.. dont mention anything to Donghae about what you did okay?" Prince asked the man. Eunhyuk looked at him and gave him a nod then he looked away again.

"Donghae-ah, im sorry for leaving you for so long, im on my way there. Get your things ready to go out okay?" Prince phoned Donghae. When they reached the company building, for the first time, the two will meet. Eunhyuk saw Donghae outside and talking with the fans. The car stopped and unexpectedly, Eunhyuk hopped out of first. When he opened the door he had his first eye contact with Donghae.

"Hello Eunhyuk hyung," Donghae greeted him with a smile. The fangirls screamed their lungs out when they saw Eunhyuk. They took billions of photos and within seconds the photos were uploaded to their SNS accounts.

"Donghae-ah! How long have you been waiting?" Eunhyuk said with a smile too. Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Donghae's shoulders and walked him towards the car. Donghae was speechless.

"So Eunhyuk hyung likes me? thats a relief. We'll get along in the future hyung" Donghae said, the two looked like they were bestfriends, they looked very close.

"Take this and eat up hyung" Donghae offered Eunhyuk a piece a bread. Eunhyuk happily accepted it. Prince saw it all and he smiled to himself.

"Thats it Eunhyuk," he added.

The two waved goodbye to the fans and hopped on the van. When Donghae closed the door, Eunhyuk's friendly eyes turned into something opposite. Donghae was surprised.

"Are you sick hyung?" he asked Eunhyuk and rubbed his back.

"Manager hyung, i think Eunhyuk hyung is sick. Should we go to the hosp--" he was cut off,

"Take your hands off me," Eunhyuk murmured.

"Take your hands off me" he repeated, this time he looked at Donghae and he gave him a strong angry look at his eyes.