Chapter Sixty One: One Text Away

Later that night, Eunhyuk was playing with his phone when a text messege flew in.

"Who dares text me at this hour?" The annoyed Eunhyuk opened his inbox and suddenly paused. It was Jihyun who sent him a messege.

Her contact name was still saved the way he named it when they were together.

Memories of her flooded him in a flash.

His thumb slowly tapped the messege open then he read it.

Jihyun♡: Hyukkie, Can we talk please? I need you.

"S....she needs me," Eunhyuk stuttered in surprise after reading the messege.

Suddenly another messege from her came in.

Jihyun♡: Hyuk....are you there?

He found himself replying in a flash after recieving another text from her.

Eunhyuk: Im here.

Eunhyuk's heart pounded out of his chest as he waited for her reply.

He was nervous, angry, happy all at the same time.

Jihyun♡: I need you...
Come over please...
I feel down..

"Come over? But im in Japan right now," he said after reading the text.

Eunhyuk: Im in Japan right now.

Jihyun♡: Is that so? Its fine then..
Next time will do :)

Eunhyuk: Wait.. are you drinking?

He questioned her because he remembered whenever she feels down she drinks alone.

Jihyun♡: Of course..

Eunhyuk: Go ask Jinyoung to take you home, I feel like youre drunk..

Jihyun♡: Hahahahaha
Jinyoung and I broke up
Hahahahaha

Eunhyuk suddenly felt like running to her. He felt the responsibility to keep her safe and take her home.

He felt angry at Jinyoung for some reasons.

"How can he leave her like this?!" Eunhyuk shot up from his bed. He was pissed at the man.

Eunhyuk: Stay there..

Without much thinking, Eunhyuk packed his things and went to the airport in the middle of the night.

Luckily, he was able to book a flight in a flash.

"Sir!" The guards tried to stop him but he charged so they couldnt do much to stop him.

As he was riding down the elevator, he was thinking about Jihyun.

He took his phone out and texted Prince and Donghae.

Eunhyuk: Hyung, Im heading back first..Ill be at the practice room before practice starts... I promise.

Eunhyuk: Im heading back to Korea first, have a safe trip back. Ill see you at practice. PS. Sit with Teuk hyung in the plane.

He closed his phone and called a taxi.

About an hour and a half later, Eunhyuk arrived in Korea and went straight to Jihyun.

He remembered this one place she always goes to drink when shes sad.

Eunhyuk opened the door with his suitcase with him.

He saw her and he ran to her as fast as he can "Jihyun!" he sat down beside her and tried to wake her up.

She passed out.