Chapter Fourty Four: Confused

Eunhyuk woke up earlier than usual.

He went jogging early at dawn to clear his head.

As he was running, sweat was dripping off of him.

He was breathing heavily, barely catching his breath because he was so tired from all the running

But he couldnt find himself stopping, he just kept on going and going.

Unknowingly, he was crying while runnning.

He looked pitiful.

Last night while the party was going, after the incident with Donghae, He saw his ex girlfriend, Jihyun's post on instagram.

She posted a photo of her new boyfriend.

Eunhyuk was angry at himself.

Why cant he move on?

Why is everything in his life unfair?

Eunhyuk came back to the dorm. Leeteuk opened the door for him.

The leader was shocked to see Eunhyuk in such state.

"Hyung," Eunhyuk called his hyung with a shaky voice then he collapsed on the floor.

Leeteuk picked him up and took him to the sofa.

"Hyung, i saw it last night," Eunhyuk was crying hard, "Hyung why cant i just be happy?" He added then he lowered his head.

"Its seems like he saw the post.." Leeteuk said in his head.

"Hyuk, you made the decision," Leeteuk patted Eunhyuk's back, "Be a man and live with it," he told him.

"I cant hyung, I--"

"Hyukjae, Its been over 10 years," Leeteuk stopped him, "Shes gone, dont expect her to come back after what you did," he told him straight.

"You chose Super Junior over her, if youre acting like this what will become of us?" Leeteuk asked him, "Dont show us that youre regretting joining this team," he added.