Chapter Seventy Three: Bittersweet

Donghae and Eunhyuk enjoyed their date more while walking along the beautiful and relaxing East Sea.

With hands locked, they ventured through the vast white sand beach with endless stories.

The wind and the ocean water kissed their feet and they liked it.

Everything was perfect at that moment.

"I wish we could be like this everyday," Eunhyuk looked down the wet sand and smiled, "Dont you think?" He added.

"This is life," Donghae answered.

"When we retire lets live on this beach," Eunhyuk laughed.

"Why not?" Donghae smiled.

"Hey, how are you taking everything?" Eunhyuk turned to him as the waves came crashing down under their feet, "Everything thats been happening right now," he said.

"Its okay," Donghae smiled, "Since I have you by my side, I feel much better," he added.

"Im sorry," Donghae apologized.

"For what?"

"For shaming Super Junior's name," Donghae sighed.

"Hey," Eunhyuk squeezed his hands and stopped walking, "You dont have to," the man said as he stared into his eyes.

"You protected Super Junior and here I am, ruining it," Donghae said regretfully as tears started withdrawing from his eyes.

Eunhyuk wiped his tears. What Donghae said was true, but he didnt care. All he cared for was Donghae.

"Come here," Eunhyuk opened his arms and held Donghae.

The man sobbed as he released all of the hurt building up inside of him.

"Thank you for being with me, Eunhyuk," Donghae squeezed him.

"Ill always be with you," Eunhyuk smiled and ran his fingers on Donghae's hair.

_______________________________________

After their heartwarming talk, Donghae and Eunhyuk continued their date.

They played tag along the beach and had the time of their lives.

Eunhyuk carried his camera along the way and documented every moment they had

"Donghae! Look here!" Eunhyuk called him.