Chapter Seventy Four: Ignition, Start

In 30 minutes, the plane is leaving. Donghae patiently waited for the boarding gates to open as he looked through the huge glass window.

He was thinking about how leaving would be good for him and Eunhyuk.

He was insane to think that way, dont you think?

"Passengers for flight 1107 for Vancouver, Canada please proceed to the boarding gates, I repeat passengers for flight 1107 for Vancouver, Canada please proceed to the boarding gates," the PA annoucement said then Donghae rose from his seat.

As he was walking towards the plane, his heart get heavier and heavier.

When he arrived inside, he settled down and started thinking if he should go back.

But his mind was already fixated on leaving for good.

Thankfully, no one recognized him when he went on the plane, thats good.

The engine slowly roared and the plane started moving, its ready to take off.

The plane ran in a straight line and finally, takes off.

Donghae was on his way to Canada.

_______________________________________

Back at the dorm, the rest of the members got home except Eunhyuk who had a photoshoot.

Kyuhyun was the only person who knew Donghae was leaving and guilt that he didnt tell the members was starting to catch up on him.

He was on his phone when Heechul came inside his room.

"Whats up Hyung?"

"Hey," Heechul sat down on his bed, looking depressed.

"Is there a problem Hyung?" Kyuhyun moved closer and sat beside his brother, "Are you okay?" He placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No," Heechul answered, "I was being selfish," he said, "Donghae is out because of me," he looked down and sighed.

"Its definitely not your faul--"

"It is. I was the one in the picture kissing Taeyeon, not Donghae," Heechul confessed.

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun leaned back, he was confused.

"I asked Donghae to pretend to be the one in the picture so I wont damage our group's name," Heechul explained with shame.

"SO IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG?! NOT DONGHAE HYUNG?!" Kyuhyun stood up, clenched his fist and raised his voice, "DONGHAE HYUNG GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GROUP BECAUSE OF YOU NOT OWNING UP!" He yelled at Heechul.

"Hey! Whats happening?!" Leeteuk opened the door because he heard Kyuhyun yelling.

"THIS HYUNG, WAS THE ONE IN THE SCANDAL, NOT DONGHAE HYUNG!" Kyuhyun pointed at Heechul who was now hiding his face in shame.

"Kyuhyun be careful on what you say!" Leeteuk found it absurd and scolded Kyuhyun.

"DONGHAE HYUNG GOT KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF HIM! HE ASKED DONGHAE HYUNG TO HELP HIM BY ASKING HIM TO PRETEND THAT HES THE GUY IN THE PHOTO!!" The youngest couldnt keep his cool anymore, "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?! HOW IS GUILT NOT SWALLOWING YOU AS A WHOLE?!" He added.

"KYUHYUN!" Leeteuk halted him, "Hes still your Hyung dont yell at him!" He said.

"Heechul, is what hes saying, true?" Leeteuk asked him.

"Yes,"

"Fuck," Leeteuk said.

______________________________________

Eunhyuk finished his photoshoot early and he went straight home.

"Guys! I bought chicke--"

He froze after seeing everyone in the living room sitting in a circle.

"Whats up?" Eunhyuk asked then he placed the chicken over the table.

"Settle down," Leeteuk tapped the spot beside him.

"Youre the only one who doesnt know," Leeteuk turned to him.

"Know about what? You guys are funny," Eunhyuk laughed.

"Laugh all you want now, you wont be able to laugh after this," Sungmin sighed.

"Do i really have to say it again?" Heechul nagged.

"Do it," Kyuhyun glared at him.

"I asked Donghae to pretend hes the guy in the photo, the one kissing with Taeyeon," Heechul told Eunhyuk.

"This is not a good jok--"

"He owned up to my mistakes and now hes out of the group just because he was kind enough to take the blame for me," Heechul spoke over him.

It finally sank in Eunhyuk's head so he stood up and charged at Heechul!

"You rotten bastard!" Eunhyuk tackled him and threw punches on his face before the members pulled him away.

"YOU FUCKING HEARTLESS MONSTER!!" Eunhyuk was raging.

Because of him Donghae cried and lost his dreams.

Because of him, Eunhyuk felt helpless around Donghae which killed him.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ASK HIM THAT YOU TRASH!!!!" Eunhyuk charged again but this time the members got a hold of him right before he can tackle Heechul again.

"Eunhyuk! Calm the fuck down and let me talk!" Leeteuk yelled.

Eunhyuk followed Leeteuk and sat down, his eyes cant stop glaring at Heechul. He was raging angry.

"Hes fucking savage," Eunhyuk whispered Leeteuk.

"Hyung...." Ryeowook said after placing his phone down.

"What?" Leeteuk asked him.

Ryeowook handed his phone to Leeteuk.

BREAKING NEWS: LEE DONGHAE KICKED OUT OF SUPER JUNIOR?

A source told us Lee Donghae would be leaving Super Junior. After few days of insider research, Super Junior members had already planned another comeback with just 12 members. Meaning, Donghae is indeed leaving the group.

Should we say our goodbyes to Donghae now?

JUST IN:

Donghae was spotted at the airport! Could it be true?!

"I get the leaving part, but airport what the fuck?" Leeteuk said after reading the article out loud.

After listening to Leeteuk read it, Eunhyuk rushed to their room and checked Donghae's closet.

He found out that his things were wiped clean. Not even a single belonging of Donghae was there.

Eunhyuk grabbed his jacket and went straight to the front door.

He was on his way to the airport.

"Hyung.." Kyuhyun called him as he was wearing his shoes, "You wont make it," he added after looking at the clock.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes.

"His plane left hours ago," Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk walked towards Kyuhyun and held up his collar "You dont know anything," he said then he released him.

"I saw him packing his things, he told me hes leaving at 1am," Kyuhyun told him behind his back.

It finally sank in his head that Donghae is gone.

Eunhyuk's knees went weak as he collapsed on the floor.

Tears ran escaped his eyes as he lowered his head.

The members rushed to him and stood him up.

"Hyuk,"

"Hyung,"

Everyone hugged him and soon, they were all crying.

Eunhyuk didnt even get to say goodbye to Donghae.