Chapter Twenty One: Lee Brothers

Eunhyuk, who chased after Sungmin found himself smiling as he walked on the streets looking for Sungmin.

In his head, he told himself he needed to do more. This is just the start, Donghae needs to suffer more. He didnt show any signs of giving up

Eunhyuk walked along the long, dark and quiet streets. The lights were shining down on him as he hovered through the ashpalt road. One of the lights was flickering, it scared and freaked him out abit.

Eunhyuk entered a nearby bar and there, he found Sungmin. He wasnt drinking anything, he was just sitting there, all alone.

"Hyung," Eunhyuk approached him and sat down. "Next time, ask help from me, you know me, Im always there," he added.

"Didnt I go overboard tonight?" Sungmin asked Eunhyuk.

"With what? Donghae?"

"Mhm, I was acting foolish towards him" Sungmin told him.

"Hyung, are you crazy? hes at fault!" Eunhyuk was angry.

"I mean, accidents happen," he said "Donghae mightve accidentaly lost that special chocolate" Sungmin added.

"Are you stupid hyung?! You should be angry!" Eunhyuk said.

"I need to apologize to him, i punched him for something he didnt intentionally do," he said "I feel bad,"

"Im a really bad hyung huh?" Sungmin smiled and sat comfortably.

"Nope, youre stupid hyung!" Eunhyuk said then Sungmin laughed.

The atmosphere was filled with laughter as the two leave the place.

Eunhyuk on the other hand, was pissed. Sungmin feeling that way towards Donghae made him furious.

Because he couldnt show his real feelings to everyone, he learned to control himself and keep it all inside.

He knew himself problems shouldnt be solved alone.

But right now, he felt like he is alone on his ride.

Everybody was blind in his eyes. He felt like Super Junior members was throwing away their hardwork for Super Junior and giving it all for Donghae.

He didnt want to set the table that Donghae could just lift his spoon and eat.