new years

10!

Kayson looked around to find someone who wasn't related to him.

9!

He focused on a boy in the corner. He had a mob of light brown hair falling in his face.

8!

Kayson knew he wasn't related to him, because his aunt introduced him as her daughter's friend. He started walking over to him.

7!

Half way, the boy looked around. Kayson stopped walking. He was mesmerized by his eye color.

6!

It was a really light blue, and Kayson couldn't get enough of it.

5!

He continued over to the guy.

4!

The guy looked up and saw another guy towering over him. Niko opened his mouth to question who he was. The guy had platinum blonde hair, and bright blue eyes that looked like oceans.

3!

"Happy New Year's!" Kayson said excitedly.

2!

"What?" Niko asked and was only answered with the guy's lips pressed against his.

1!

Kayson could feel the other guy's lip ring, that Kayson didn't notice when he looked the guy with pale blue eyes.

"Happy New Year's guys! Have a happy and wonderful year!"

Someone yelled and cheers erupted throughout the beach house.

"I'm Kayson." Kayson said when him and the other guy were done kissing.

"Niko."

Niko was surprised that this guy — Kayson — came up to him. He was more shocked when Kayson kissed him.

"Why'd you do that?" Niko asked after a few seconds of the boys looking at the other.

Kayson stated explaining the tradition of New Year's. "It's a tradition to kiss someone when the ball drops and the time gets to zero."

Niko knew the tradition, just not why Kayson choose him. There were plenty of other guys in the room.

"I know, but why me?"

Kayson said "everyone else is related to me."

Niko laughed and nodded his head.

When Niko laughed, Kayson's heart swelled, and he found himself smiling as Niko looked around the room.

Niko turned to Kayson, "I gotta go. See ya."

Kayson nodded and watched as Niko left with his aunt Tara and cousin Jade.

************

So this will be a short story, but will be filled with clichés and cute scenes.

It won't be very long.

I am very proud of this chapter, so if you could, could you give me input?

Thanks.

Wish yo mommas some happy mother's day. Or a motherly figure in your life.

Happy mother's day to any motherly figure out there!!

© copyright to jswizzles.

Don't steal this or I'll have to pull out my big guns.

*holds up hands as a hand gun*