Meeting Lindee & First Letter

************************Ryan's POV*******************

"Are you going to call Samantha Reynolds?" I asked.

"Actually.. I've been thinking. You are going to do the case!" Dr. Barnes said.

"Are you serious?" I said shocked.

"Yeah. I think it's time for you to take on something like this. You are one of the best we have and Casey wanted you." Kevin replied.

"This is great. Thank you so much! You are going to be my assistant right?" I asked.

"Sure am but you will handle her case and you will be the boss in that operation room." Kevin said.

"Thank you again."

"Here is Lindee's case. You will need to call Samantha right away." He said.

"I will do that right after I check over her file." I replied walking to the break room to check her file over.

After looking over her case it was now time to call her mom.

"Hello?" Samantha said.

"Samantha Reynolds?" I asked.

"Sam, but yes can I help you?" She asked.

"This is Dr. Ryan Chase from the Bradford's Children Hospital. I just received your daughter Lindee's case and I am very interested with your case right now. I also have found a perfect donor for your daughter. We would have her tests ran in a few weeks and surgery within the next month." I said.

"Seriously? This is amazing. Can we come see you today?" She asked.

"Absolutely. I will be here until 4." I replied.

"Alright. We will see you at 2." She replied.

"Okay. Bye." I said hanging up.

"Hey babe." Riley said.

"Hey. Look don't let Casey come to the hospital today. Sam and Lindee are meeting me at 2." I said.

"Okay yeah I will. Can you pick up the mail when you get off please?" She asked.

"Sure. anything else." I said.

"Just my husband to be home." She teased.

"I will be there at 4:30."

A few hours past with all the paperwork I had to do and prep I had to do for this surgery.

It was already time to go meet Sam and Lindee. I headed out to the lobby and found Kevin mingling with patients.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Let's do this." He replied following me.

"Sam, Hi I am Dr. Ryan Chase. This is Dr. Kevin Barnes or Chief Kevin Barnes." I said shaking her hand.

"Hi, and this is Miss Lindee." She said.

"Hi, Lindee. How are you?" I asked as she hid behind her mom's leg.

"Are you donna fix me?" She asked.

"I am. We are gonna try our best to get you healthy and ready to go soon." I said.

"Am I donna get a new wiver?" She asked.

"Yes you are." I replied.

"Is it donna hurt?" She asked.

"It shouldn't. Once you have medicine in you." Kevin said.

"So if all tests go well..Will you contact the donor right away?" Sam asked.