Late night visit to Eddison

Eddison on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

************************Ryan's POV***********************

"I'm gonna head out." I said to Noah.

"Really? You didn't even stay that long." Noah said.

"I'll call you in the morning." I said as I took off to meet Riley at the elevator.

We didn't want everyone freaking out and going crazy because we were leaving together. So she went out first and I followed after her pretending like we hadn't even met yet.

"I ever tell you how much I love that dress?" I asked.

"Let me guess.. If it was on the ground?" She teased.

"Damn your good... no really it looks amazing on you!"

"Thanks you look pretty spiffy too. You trying to meet so hot date tonight?" She teased.

"Sorry to break the news but if your hitting on me it's not working. I already have a date with a hottie in a red dress."

"Ooh Ouch! That one hurt! Thank god i'm in a red dress right?" She teased again.

God I loved when she teased back. She was so playful.

"Actually I was thinking more like that one." I pointed as we pulled up to a stop sign and watched the mid-30's woman walk across.

"Woah! Didn't know you went for 50 year olds?" She teased.

"That was just mean." I said laughing.

"I'm not so nice and easy anymore Ryan! I learned from many players in my day." She teased bitting her lip.

"You.. are...such..a...tease." I said trailing my fingers down her arm.

"Me?" She asked.

"Let's go meet Eddison." I said jumping out to open her door.

"Is this okay? You know.. to visit her at 12:30?" She asked.

"Your fine. I gurantee that she is still awake." I said grabbing her hand.

"Hey Caley." I said.

"Ryan? Happy New Year." She said.

"Is Eddison in her room?" I asked.

"Yeah she was just eating a late night snack." Caley said looking over and our hands that were still together.

"Thanks Cal." I said.

"Sure thing Ry." She said as she winked.

"What was that about?" Riley asked.

"Nothing why?"

"She just seemed flirty and she even has a nickname for you." Riley said as jealously rushed over her.

"Someone a little jealous?" I teased.

"Please.." She said lightly backhanding me on the arm.

"Dr. CHASE!" Braxton came running to me.

"Hey Brax. How you feeling?" I asked.

"Dood."  He said.

"Braxton this is Riley. Riley this is Braxton he is one of my patients." I said.

"Hello Braxton." Riley said.

"Hi Miss Riley." Braxton said as he ran off back to his room.

"And this is Eddison's room." I said as we approached it. "I'll go in first and introduce you."