Safe or Danger Zone

************************************Riley's POV*************************

What happened to me? This could not be happening again.

"Riley!" Ryan said sitting up kissing my forehead."You fainted from an  anxiety attack." He said.

"I know that.. the baby though?"

"Babies... you were pregnant with twins..baby #2 was too small and not strong enough to compete with baby #1. You were overcoming a miscarriage of baby #2. However, baby #1 is.." He said as he got intrupted by the doctor.

"Riley, How are you feeling?" The tall peppered haired guy said.

"Better."

"Good.. So what happened was you had a miscarriage of one twin. The other twin is perfectly fine. We will keep you a few more days to watch you and get you into that safe zone." He said.

"Okay, the other one is okay right?" Ryan asked.

"yes! Anything else?"

"nope.. I don't think so." I replied.

"See you in the morning." Dr. Hanter said.

"Can you believe twins?!" I said.

"I know! Not only one but two. How would we keep up?" He asked.

"What about work?"

"Riley, I am not leaving you! There is no way!" Ryan said.

"Good."

"We're married now.. Everything is between both of us." He said.

"I'm glad your staying."

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yes starving!"

"I brought pizza." He said handing me the box.

"Smells amazing!"

"I talked to your mom." He said.

"What did she say?"

"I just said we were going to stay longer. I didn't know whether you wanted to tell her about the twins or wait." He said.

"Okay..Are we going to say something?"

"It's up to you. It's your body and I want you to have the choice." He said.

"I think our parent's should at least know."

"Okay.. That's fine with me. Here's your phone too." He said handing me my Samsung Galaxy II.

"Aiden texted me."

"Why did he text you?"

"Hey, Thanks for inviting I know not everything is going to be fixed between Ryan and I but it was a start. I hope I didn't ruin your fame on your big day but welcome to the family. I would like to get to know this future niece or nephew. Aiden."

"I can't believe he was actually there."

"I know.. I didn't think he would show up."

"Never fails that my dad was a no show." He said.

"Well it was his loss. He's the one missing out on what a changed guy and successful guy you are now. You get to prove him wrong about being a dad also."

"I just want baby to be here right now. I wish we were here to take baby home." He said smiling.

"Me too. I can't wait." I said.

"5 Months in two weeks!"

"Are you going to get a hotel room?"

"Not tonight.. maybe tomorrow night it all depends on how long we have to stay." He said.

"You can sleep on the extra bed if you want."

"Yeah I will probably do that." He replied finishing his last bite.

"I'm gonna go to bed babe."

"Okay.. Night. Love you." He said kissing me.

It had been a long day and it was only going to get worse. I didn't know how long he was going keep me yet. I couldn't wait to be home again. I was already 100s of miles away.

************************************

VOTE(:

COmment(:

Sorry, My grandma just passed away so I have been super busy and sorta stuck with this.. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to lose the baby or have twins or lose a twin.

I am back though! I plan on finishing soon! I want to finish in a few months. I only have a few more surprises then I will be done.

Don't forget to comment and VOTE! (:

-Liz(: