deck 17

;

2015, march 2nd / 00:18:12

"this place is dope!" jimin exclaimed walking around the apartment, opening all the door, taking a peak inside. "who the fuck even uses the word dope now." namjoon rolled his eyes as he pushed in all the luggages.

"you guys better not break anything, my sister would slash my throat."

everyone arrived at hoseok's apartment after parking three blocks away and walked into the lobby with their hoods up. the guard at the counter looked like his peehole was about to burst until hoseok turned to greet him with a wide smile.

everyone was seated at hoseok's living room that was 2 times smaller than their original living room. it was clean like how he advertised, he said his sister would skin him if he doesn't clean up.

namjoon was the first one to break the silence, "we need to know how they found out where we live." he said seriously.

"i doubt they followed us, so i think they placed a navigator or some sort when me and juhyeon met him." taehyung explained and popped his chocolate coated biscuits into his mouth while lying on the couch.

juhyeon took out her laptop from her backpack and placed it on the table, "okay then can i have all your phones?". everyone passed their phones and placed it on the coffee table while juhyeon settled herself down on the floor facing her laptop on the table.

"it'll take a while so you guys can continue your shenanigans." she waved them off and connected hoseok's phone to her laptop and started to work.

the others rolled their luggages to the guest rooms which was pretty big to be honest. jimin gaped at the room he was going to sleep in, "hoseok must be a rich ass hoe, it's even bigger than my living room." he muttered.

hoseok helped bring juhyeon's carrier into her guest room. since she was a girl, they all thought it was more appropriate if she stayed in a room alone. i mean like unless jungkook wants to join her, no one would say anything.

"kim tae!" juhyeon called. taehyung, who was busy doing his business in the toilet, rushed out the toilet while pulling on his sweatpants.

juhyeon turned to face him, "it's in your phone." he looked surprised as his eyes widened a bit.

"but how." he asked. sure he acted like a kid around them, but when it comes to his job, he doesn't let anyone lay a hand on him. and to think that they actually put a navigator into his phone?

"i don't remember putting my phone on the table or letting him even touch it." taehyung explained while plopping down onto the couch thinking about how it could've happened.

"did you bring your headphones with you that day?" jungkook cut in. taehyung thought about it for awhile before nodding, "yeah it was connected to my phone."

juhyeon's face brightened as she snapped her fingers then pointed at jungkook, "ay you smart hoe." the boy rolled his eyes. she continued to type away on her laptop and her eyes brightened, "just as i thought, he got to your phone through your headphone wires."

"if that's the case, he probably already planned meeting us at the coffee shop. faking at it was a coincidence." taehyung muttered as everyone started crowing into the living room. 

she turned her laptop to face everyone on the other side, "you can get into an electronic device through any wires or gadgets that's connected with just your laptop. it's kind of like hotspot."

"and they used taehyung's headphones that was connected to his phone?" yoongi continued with a frown on his face. jungkook snapped his finger and pointed at him, "ay you smart hoe."

"did you just call me a hoe." yoongi said furiously. wow jeon, way to unleash the inner demon in satan.

they nodded in understanding, "but don't you need to be really close to that person if you want to connect to their phone?" namjoon asked, taking a seat beside taehyung on the couch.

"nope," juhyeon shook her head, "just be in a five meter radius and you're in."

"malware in your phone, that means it's time to buy a new one." yoongi shrugged while putting jungkook into a headlock with the latter struggling.

"then i guess it's no problem to set the navigator to another place right?" hoseok suggested.

"now now, is there any place in particular that you really hate?" juhyeon asked mischievously. taehyung smirked sensing the mischief in her eyes.

"well there's this shop that sold me a fake ps4 a while ago. i'll send you the address." he said winking at her. seokjin who was watching from afar shook his head chuckling, twenty year olds but still kids in their hearts.

"okay kids, a few more weeks and the show is on. get ready, because we're in for a rough ride with chang hot on our tails." namjoon announced.

jungkook nodded. even though they left something to misdirect them, the detective will never let his guard down. as soon as the alarms set off at incheon customs, honey be racing to us like he's in gta.

after a few hours, everyone was still in the living room with their eyes wide open. either facing their laptops, phones or blueprints. yoongi found out the type of safe that's used to contain the gem.

also known as the safe that hoseok had to break in ten minutes. a 110-34 model from x brand.

x brand isn't called the king of safes for no reason. according to yoongi, almost all the more expensive and valuable things around the world uses their safes as they use high quality metal and iron to build them.

it's almost impossible to break. hoseok was nervous of course. he was a key person in succeeding this heist and if he takes too long, the guards would be surrounding them in no time.

and like she said, one mistake, and it all comes to an end.

"taehyung did you eat my belgium chocolate coated biscuits in the fridge?" hoseok yelled from the kitchen.

taehyung chuckled in response, "ay you smart hoe."

;

ugh i'm sorry for not updating regularly since i have school and training almost everyday. i'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible and this sucked btw.

but on the bright side, now you see me 2 released their trailer and i'm really looking forward to it !! (also jay chou my amigo pls)

- rae(笑)