deck 3

;

2015, january 13th / 11:15:06

"nothing is ever locked."

hoseok walked in front of the door and crouched down to take a good look at the key hole before pulling out a bobby pin that was clipped in a pocket on his jacket. "yah, we tried that before it didn-" seokjin was about to finish his sentence when they heard the clicking sound and the door knob turned. hoseok smirked and waved the bobby pin in front of their faces and pushed the door open.

"who the fuck is he?" seokjin whispered in awe. and it looks like his whispering wasn't even an actual whisper because right when he finished his question hoseok turned around to answer him, "locksmith, and occasional safe-cracker."

they all squeezed through the door to be greeted by a really big and modern condominium unit. it was really cozy, with weird paintings on the walls. one of the paintings though, reminds her of someone who might me behind all this. there was a big glass window facing the living room that makes it bright without even turning on the lights.

juhyeon walked in and was amazed, she always wanted to live in an apartment like this. "hey there's a playing card on the tv." taehyung said while pointing at the card that was stuck onto the led tv screen. namjoon, who was closest to the tv tore it off and turned to the back to see what was on it.

make yourself home, there's gonna be eight of you in this crew. i'll be here shortly.
- A

a, who also goes by the name ace. is a benefactor and a great and one of the best con artists. he knows lots of people in almost every sector, his strings with people is litesrally no joke. ace retired three years ago right when almost all the seven of them just started. he jumped in to help juhyeon when she almost got caught hacking into a gang company by accident.

"so, where the eighth member?" namjoon questioned. yoongi rolled his eyes as he went to close the curtains, "obviously not here." namjoon looked like he was about to whack the living daylight out of yoongi but held it in anyways. seokjin stood up, "well, those two are definitely making themselves home." pointing at taehyung and jimin who was already playing tennis with wii on tv.

"i still can't imagine those three working together again, this building is going to flop." hoseok complained while going to get some water from the kitchen while juhyeon followed after him.

"hey what gives!" jimin suddenly yelled while shaking his wii controller violently. taehyung followed after hitting the back of the television thinking that it'll come back alive. "don't die on me! i was about to win!" the other boys rolled their eyes at their childishness. a few yells and wii controller throwing later, the television went back on. this time, with a black background and an ace of hearts poker card in the middle rotating.

"hello my friends." a voice said through the speakers attached to the walls. the group of people flooded into the living room to take a seat on the leather couch to see what's going on.

"i see you all are here, wait, there's one less. but anyways, welcome to the crew." oh god what is ace planning now? juhyeon thought that ace could actually see them since he knew one was missing, so she scanned the area to see cctv cameras attached at the corners of the walls.

juhyeon, jimin and taehyung all glared at one of them. they could hear ace chuckle, "well fuck you too guys." they rolled their eyes at the camera. "im sure you all got your invitation cards righ-" just when he was about to finish asking, the door to the unit opened revealing the person juhyeon dreaded to see.

jungkook walked into the room with his hands tucked into his pockets. his hair was messy probably due to the cold wind outside. he scanned the room and his eyes landed on juhyeon, who was looking at him like he's a fucking ghost.

"are you fucking kidding me?"

;