deck 2

;

2015, january 13th / 10:48:39

the apartment was at downtown seoul, it was actually quite near the breakfast shop she went that day. it wasn't located at a remote place like in those movies but instead, between two big business parks and some residential areas.

she got off the taxi after paying for the fare and thanking the driver. walking near the building, she pushed the glass door and entered the building lobby.

there was no one in the reception counter so she waltzed through the lobby to the elevator to get to the 18th floor. once she reached the elevator, she was greeted by a back of a man, he was half a head taller than her and he wore a grey hoodie. his back looked awfully familiar, before she could even ask, the man turned to look at her when he felt a presence behind him.

"taehyung?"

taehyung's eyes widened as they pulled each other into a big bear hug. "juhyeon! it's been a while huh?" taehyung is a great fighter, he also backsup for con artists, one of the best there is in korea. they were partnered up for a project 2 years ago to steal a famous painting and he literally made the security guard stay in the hospital for 3 weeks with just a whack at the neck and that was the last time she saw him face to face. the girl pushed herself off him and glared at him, "i almost died suffocating. why are you here?"

the elevator door opened as they both walked in and taehyung pressed the button to bring them to the destined floor. he pulled out a playing card from his front pocket and showed it to juhyeon. the joker. "you got one too?" she said and pulled out her card. taehyung examined the card she was holding up, "the queen of hearts aye."

"why do i have mixed feelings about this?" he muttered before walking out the elevator reaching the 18th floor. juhyeon followed the man in front of her as they were busy finding the right unit. upon arrival, they were greeted by 4 men in casual wear. the sound of her sneakers rubbing against the floor signaled their arrival as the four of them turned to see who it was.

they looked at each other in utter shock. kim namjoon, min yoongi, park jimin, kim seokjin. the legend of con artists, were standing right in front of her as she bowed deeply at them. the tallest of the group chuckled, "no need to be so formal juhyeon, we're all almost the same age."

the four of them basically worked as a team, they were famous for long cons around the world.

namjoon, the inside man. jimin, an extraordinary forger and artist. then there's yoongi, the roper and master of misdirection. and the last one is seokjin, the weird one that can walk quieter than a mouse.

juhyeon smiled at them, "it's been a while since i've heard from you all." they all nodded as jimin walked to juhyeon and slung his arm around her shoulders. taehyung then followed him and they slung their arms around each other and yelled, "95 line! 95 line! 95 line!" it was nice being around these two again.

yoongi groaned, "oh great the triple threat is back together again."

"shut up yoongi, you know you love us." jimin snorted and got a smack on the head from yoongi. seokjin sighed, "how are they so loud?"

how she knows you ask? well, juhyeon had a case to work with the four of them years ago, and for your information, they're not as cool as you think they are.

"you all got the cards too?" seokjin asked. they all nodded. "which card did you get?" yoongi asked. she held up her queen card as they he'd up their own too. jimin had the two of hearts, namjoon had five, seokjin had three, and yoongi had six.

"what does all the cards have to do with all of us?" taehyung questioned. "i hope it not the cops."

yoongi rolled his eyes, "the cops aren't so smart." jimin was about to say something when they heard shoes clicking sounds down the hallway. a few moments later revealed a tall man in a leather jacket and a helmet placed between his left hand and hip.

yoongi scanned the taller man before asking if he had a card. the man nodded before introducing himself as jung hoseok. "so, what are you all doing outside? let's go in, it's the right unit." hoseok said glancing up at the unit number plate.  juhyeon found him extremely attractive, they were all attractive.

"the door is locked."

hoseok smirked, "oh, nothing is ever locked."

;

wow this was a long one. just a small introduction to the characters,,