deck 7

;

2015, january 29th / 21:04:36

"office clear, showtime."

with taehyung's kick, the air vent cover went flying down the floor causing a big crash. they both jumped down and stood right in front of park's office, the door was locked. hoseok and jimin appeared from the end of the hallways. by the looks of the other two, it was obvious what was happening, and hoseok sprung into action.

with just an eye through the key hole, a few twists with a pin, the door flew open. "too easy. just lock it from the inside when you come out."

jungkook and taehyung nodded and went in the room while hoseok leaped up the air vent and closed it before leaving to meet the others. jimin was on a look out just in case anyone nears by.

yoongi and juhyeon on the other hand was eyeing the cctv footages carefully. juhyeon mumbled into the microphone, "everything clear guys, hurry up, we're right on track."

it wasn't a really hard job since park taewon was dumb enough to put the ring on the table. jungkook went in and immediately saw the shining ring on the table. he took and ring and held it up near the lights, his eyes shone, "hello 3 million." taehyung smirked, "hurry up jewel boy, we don't have all day."

jungkook rolled his eyes and passed taehyung the ring in which he tucked it in a small pocket inside his jacket. he whispered, "ring on board aircraft kim taehyung 227, we're ready for take off."

they locked the door from the inside, jimin looked up at the two of them and muttered a good luck before disappearing around the hallway. they could hear yoongi giving directions for him to get out.

"guys, he's going back now and you have almost 3 minutes until he opens his door and notice that the ring is gone." yoongi reminded. he eyed juhyeon, "ready?" she turned to nod before taking out another laptop from her backpack.

seokjin was panting heavily after tons of acting and screaming, he was walking to the elevator when he met namjoon standing inside. now that hoseok and jimin was out, there's only the four of them left in the building.

exactly 2 minutes later, a loud man scream was heard. "call the police you useless piece of junk! i want whoever that took my ring in jail!" security guards rushed into the office, it wasn't until 5 minutes later, when the police arrived.

"police arrived. phase 2." juhyeon started to tap on her keyboard. she had limited time and she needed to do it fast.

10 minutes later, it was announced that the building is in lockdown and that no one is allowed to leave. all the workers were ushered to the main lobby, to go through security check, as predicted.

everyone in the building, including jungkook and taehyung was lined up with the rest of the grumbling workers. it was jungkook's turn and he passed the scanner easily. it was a policewoman who was standing beside the scanner, which made everything easier.

"sir please step over here, take off your shoes and anything that would set off the metal detector." the girl was being touchy with taehyung and he knew it. he purposely bumped into her and slipped the ring into her pocket.

if they were all supposed to go through security check, they had to hide the ring. where else could we put the ring to avoid the search? on the person conducting the search of course.

now she was free to search him since the ring was in her possession. he passed through easily before he smiled at her and slipped a paper into her pocket. of course she had to think taehyung gave her his number since she saw taehyung smile at her a few seconds ago.

he has a way with girls, he said.

well no, it was just a plain piece of paper and he got the ring out while slipping it in.

he was allowed to joined the rest of the already searched people. a policeman in uniform ran through the lobby and whispered something in the head detective's ears who was standing right beside him. taehyung leaned in to listen, "cctv cameras checked, no suspects found."

damn she's fast.

"sir, we checked all of them. there's no way the ring is in any of their possession. we have to let them go now."

more protests from park were voiced but they were all finally allowed to leave. jungkook and taehyung took a walk to the van parked two blocks away from the building, when they got there, yoongi, jimin, juhyeon and hoseok was already in the van.

"good job guys," yoongi smiled and patted their backs. taehyung swung a hand around juhyeon's shoulder, "how'd you replace the footage so fast?" she smirked, "skills chico, skills." as she fixed her eyes on the monitor screen.

"you look better when you don't have your eyes glued to your laptop 24/7." jungkook smirked at her. she rolled her eyes as a reply, "you look better when you keep your mouth shut."

"savage chica, savage." hoseok whistled.

"the staffs are getting checked now, namjoon and seokjin just passed through, they should be here soon." she muttered. taehyung took out the ring from his pocket and handed it to jungkook who gave it a full inspection. a few minutes later, namjoon and seokjin joined them in the van with namjoon in the drivers seat.

"well that was a surprisingly easy job." namjoon said. "what can i say? stupid people makes our lives easier." yoongi smirked. it was 11:37pm, and they were going to head back to seoul with almost three million in their hands. now, it's time for the main act.

;

im gOne im so bad at this shit, it's so messy sighs i hope you all get it ;-;