deck 13

;

2015 february 15th, 10:27:38

juhyeon got in yoongi's red volkswagen with taehyung calling shotgun and jimin sulking at the back. the group decided to drive there seperately, just in case if someone was following them, they won't know they're going somewhere together nor are they associated with each other.

namjoon suggested that they connect their gps locations with each other, so they could follow juhyeon giving the directions to the destination because they wanted to take different roads just in case.

hoseok asked why she wouldn't give them the address so it would be easier but she just shrugged, "there's no address." leaving the others except yoongi confused as ever. but nevertheless they followed her.

yoongi was alone with jungkook, hoseok with both namjoon and seokjin. the others followed with juhyeon giving them the directions.

jimin sat at the back seat looking at both of his friends sitting in front, "why can't you tell me where we're going." he whined. juhyeon rolled her eyes and focused on telling the others directions because taehyung was driving. yes he was driving. "subway." he answered making jimin's eyes to sparkle, "can we get chocolate chip cookies?"

"there's no cookies. and if there were, you're not getting any." taehyung announced glaring at jimin through the rear mirror. jimin faked a sob, "i'm older than you!"

"only for two months." tae rolled his eyes. juhyeon mumbled the directions to the two other groups and got an okay as a response from yoongi and hoseok.

they finally reached their destination, the old seoul metropolitan subway. the others were already waiting in the cold, hands in pockets and heads hung low. "why are we at the old subway?" seokjin screeched annoyingly. "yeah i thought we were gonna go get our weapons." hoseok whispered so no one can hear. even though there was literally no one there except for them.

juhyeon rolled her eyes and pulled her hoodie on, "well, we are. now come." she gestured the others to follow her into the abandoned subway station. it was dark, the walls were filled with grafitti and the place reeked with the smell of paint. the platform was sticky and there were what they assume dead rats lying everywhere.

the lights flickered, causing jimin to yelp and jungkook to mumble 'no balls' under his breath. juhyeon led them to the middle of the station, a train was still sitting on the railways with the headlights on. she knocked on the old train door and it opened automatically and gestured them to follow her in.

"is this the midnight meat train because i'm not going into that." hoseok pointed at the train, "and how can the door of this junk still work?" before he could protest, taehyung pulled him into the train and the door closed.

inside the train, the lights were on, the insides of the train looked all brand new. literally no dust were on the floor or seats. they all looked around warringly, "are you sure this is the place?" seokjin mumbled taking a seat on the chair, but not before juhyeon kicked his side and made him fall.

"yes this is the place, i come here more than you go home and meet your mom. don't touch anything and follow me." she hissed as seokjin cursed. they followed her to the back of the train, it was weird since the seats were all blue but there was two that was painted red. "just follow what i do and you're safe."

that was the only thing she said before she sat on one of the red seats, the chair flipped backwards throwing her down. the others were shocked with their mouths hitting the floor, taehyung just rolled his eyes at them, "listen to what she says, the lady is always right." he commented before sitting on the other red chair and disappeared.

yoongi and jungkook followed hesitantly with seokjin and namjoon following. and a few seconds later, hoseok was the only one left in the cabin. "guys?" he yelled. "where are you!"

"we're down here! just pick up your balls and come already!" he could hear yoongi yell, from under the train. he sighed, "here goes nothing." and sat on the seat, causing him to be jerked backwards and slide through a transparent tube under the seats. after a hella bumpy ride, he could see the light.

he fell on his ass and turned up to see all of them standing in front of him. "oh god, bless my soul i'm not dead." he said raising both his hands and mumbling some curse words about shocking him to death. "where are we?" jungkook asked clearly looking like he can't wait to see what was about to happen.

"under the subway." taehyung answered him while gesturing them to follow with his fingers. they walked through the brightly lit corridor leading to a metal door. juhyeon knocked on the door and they could hear a male voice say, "what is x=2a+1b-3 square?" she rolled her eyes, "shut up moon."

the door opened from the inside and a brown haired boy stood in front of them. he greeted juhyeon and yoongi warmly and led them inside. the others were confused as to who this boy was and why he has a fucking lair under an abandoned subway.

"i'm moonbin," the boy who opened the door introduced himself. i think i've heard of him before, jungkook thought. "this is sanha, minhyuk and jinjin." he gestured the other boys who were sitting around the lair. the interior design in the lair was no joke, it's like they own millions, with tons of vintage designs, quality wooden floors and high tech everything.

"so, noona said you guys needed some weapons." sanha threw them a curious look. "yes, yes we are. and juhyeon may i know why they know we needed weapons?" namjoon  turned to juhyeon with a curious glance.

"because they're supplying us the weapons duh." she explained turning to moonbin and giving him and approving nod.

"but they're like four." seokjin whispered. which turn out not being an actually whisper because minhyuk heard him. "technically, we're seventeen."

moonbin went to press a button at the side of the wall, the wall that had the tv connected to it moved to the side, revealing a passageway down.

"well, we don't have all day." juhyeon gawked and followed moonbin down the passageway. and at the end, they were greeted by weapons. literal weapons, heavy machine guns, sniper guns, ak 47s, rifles, everything you can imagine. in a room, that you can only see in movies.

"how."

"the."

"fuck."

the boys gasped. "we have our ways." moonbin explained, "but you're not getting any of those. because noona said you didn't want to actually kill people."

sanha and taehyung came out from the back, "so we got you these." they placed the wooden craters onto the floor, as the others crouched around it. they opened the crater, and hoseok pushed away all the styrofoam balls covering it.

and he gasped. from the nth time for the last hour, "you got us the electro strike 1020?! the one that can shoot faster than you blink?!"

"uh yes?"

;

ok i don't even know what i was writing because i suck and it took me so many years to update jk. i totally made up the weapon names i have no idea if it makes sense. and yes, stan astro. and also knk.
-rae the cactus