card 2

;

2013, october 2nd / 13:12:18

she threw her textbooks into her locker and took out the bag of chips that was stuffed at the back of her locker. slinging her backpack on her left shoulder and slammed the door shut. she pulled it lightly to make sure it was locked.

the school bell rang just in time signalling the arrival time of recess. nice, just in time. opening the bag of chips, she stuck her hand inside and took a few pieces at the same time and stuffed them into her mouth. ah, the glorious taste of cheddar cheese sent to her by lord.

"juhyeon!" jungkook called, earning glares from students at the hallway. he ran towards him and threw his hands on her shoulders to pull her closer to him. "stop yelling my name like you know me."

jungkook stopped in his tracks and placed his left hand on his chest, "that hurts." she chuckled and hit his chest jokingly causing her to drop her backpack hanging only to her hand.

she tried to flip her bag up when a hand took her backpack from her. "give it back jeon." jungkook shook his head and smirked, "nah i can handle one more bag." he chortled as he pulled juhyeon with him to the cafeteria.

"i'm paying today."

20:43:26

the cars were racing on the highways of tokyo.

a purple porsche was leading the red ferrari catching up closer to him. he made a sharp turn to the left leading them to a narrow alleyway, the car behind him followed suit. he bit his lips, he's going to lose.

they made a turn to the right leading them back to the busy streets. cars were everywhere, blocking the road, he crashed into some of them but continued driving anyways.

lap 30. just one more lap left. the finish line was right before his eyes, he did it. but not when the red ferrari stepped on the pedal and zoomed passed him to the finish line. he was speechless.

"oh yes moma getting some free sushi!" she announced standing up from the seat and did a happy dance. jungkook was speechless as he looked at the screen in front of him showing a big red number 2. people crowding around them started clapping and cheering for her while he sulked.

he threw his hands up in the air, "fine fine i'll buy you sushi." he announced. juhyeon picked up her backpack and muttered a thank you to him before running to the sushi place.

it was a sushi restaurant they both went together to eat a lot. sometimes with taehyung, sometimes with their other friends. they made amazing memories in a sushi restaurant, this is something you don't see everyday.

well, technically it's amazing for juhyeon since taehyung and her once pranked jungkook by mixing wasabi into his green tea when he was at the toilet. the poor kid said he was thirsty and drank the whole glass in one shot. what happened next? no explanations needed.

after eating a meal that costed jungkook his whole fortune, he insisted to walk her home since it was really late.

they reached her door step and he waited for her to go in.

"bye jeon." she yelled from the inside.

"bye ugly."