Chapter 25

I woke up the next morning extremely excited about going back to England to support the world's biggest boy band on tour. I got out of bed quietly as it was only 7.30am and Alix was still asleep. I straightened my hair and applied the usual make-up before getting changed in to my "Amsterdam" print cropped top with my Ted Baker jeans. I put on my blue peep-toe heel wedges and some black and gold bangles before putting my black and gold tear-drop ear-rings in. (Full outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97401682)

I made sure that my iPhone was in it's American Flag case and put it in my white satchel along with everything that I'd need for the flight. Everything else was in my two large suitcases that I'd packed last night and I'd be living out of for the next nine months. I made sure that my Ray-Bans were near the top of my bag in case I needed them as protection from paparazzi and decided to wake Alix up as it was now 8.45am and I needed to leave in fifteen minutes. 

"Alix wake up" I whispered as I shook her gently to try and wake her.

"It's the middle of the night" She complained.

"I'm leaving in fifteen minutes Al" I told her as she slowly sat up in her bed.

"Why do you have to go?" She murmured.

"Al I'm going on tour with the biggest boy band in the world, I'm sure you'll be able to come with us when we come back to America!" I told her.

"I'm happy for you, don't get me wrong, but I'm just going to miss you so much" She giggled.

"I'll miss you too Al, I don't know what I'd do without you!" I laughed, giving her a big hug. 

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 8.58am so I should probably be heading to reception.

"I guess I'll see you in a month or so then" I sighed, picking up satchel and putting it over my shoulder while dragging my two suitcases behind me.

"Bye Jess, I'm so proud of you" She cried as she shut the door behind me.

Why was it so hard to say goodbye to Alix? I was only going for a month, but I guess she's not just my cousin, but the sister I never had, my best friend.

I got downstairs and was extremely relieved when I saw it was Chris waiting for me not Joe. He helped me get my bags in to the car as we took the limo to the airport. Yes, we got to go in a limo.

"I left Joe to run the studio for the months that we'll be away, he explained what happened and we thought it would be best if he didn't come" Chris explained.

"Yeah, probably for the best" I murmured.

We eventually arrived at the airport and soon enough after we'd checked our bags in we were sat on the plane. This was finally it. I was going home!