Chapter 9

Why are Lawson sat here in my living room in Australia?! I actually couldn't believe my eyes that my idols were sat here right in front of me!

"I don't know what to say" I laughed as they all stood up to hug me. I hugged Ryan first, then Adam, then Andy, then Joel. I actually couldn't believe it.

"How come you guys are here?!" I asked them. "Well we were in Auz anyway, and the record label your Dad works for contacted us and after we'd agreed tour dates over here, your Dad showed us your cover and we were all pretty speechless!" Ryan explained.

"Well I'm glad you liked it" I smiled. Just then my Dad walked in and he took some pictures of me with them on my iPhone. He took a normal photo of me with Ryan, then one of us pulling a weird face, the same with the other three guys then a few group photos. My Dad then left the room so we could talk.

"So what bands do you like then?" Adam asked.

"You guys, obviously, The Script, Cover Drive and Room 94" I told them.

"We love The Script too, have you seen any of them live?" Joel asked.

"I saw The Script twice before I moved, I saw Cover Drive once, but I saw Room 94 3 times and met them twice" I explained.

"Room 94 are great guys" Ryan laughed, I guessed there must have been a few memories from the Chapman Square tour when Room 94 supported them.

We talked for what seemed like ages but soon they had to go. I was very shocked when they all asked for my number so I swapped numbers with them all. I waved them all bye and said that I'd come and see them at one of their dates in Australia. I decided to quickly text Luke to tell him about the surprise.

"Message To: Luke,

I JUST MET LAWSON :O Xx"

Very soon after, I got a reply.

"Message From: Luke,

:O Lucky! So happy for you! Can I come round now? X"

I quickly ate tea then Luke came round for a bit. We decided to go upstairs and I showed him the pictures of when I met Lawson a couple of hours ago. I noticed him tense up a bit when I showed him the pictures of me with Ryan, his eyes filled with jealous, I just ignored it though.

"Looks like you had fun" He stated, with absolutely no emotion.

"What's up Luke?" I asked him, genuinely worried.

"Doesn't matter" He whispered, but I could see something was definitely wrong.

"Please tell me Luke" I whispered, sitting in front of him.

"You'll hate me and never talk to me again though Jess" He whispered.

"I promise you I wont" I told him, holding his hand. He sighed before talking again.

"I really like you Jess" He whispered, just loud enough for me to hear him, before he walked out.

Did he really feel the same? Did he really like him or was he just saying that? Was that why he tensed up when he saw the picture of Ryan and I because he thought I liked Ryan? I had to tell him that I felt the same or I risked loosing him, forever.