Chapter 11

I got woken up on Thursday morning a bit earlier than normal by my phone, it beeped signalling that I'd received a text. I quickly got up and saw who it was from. Oh my god. Ryan Fletcher from Lawson had just text me, I couldn't believe it!

"Message From: Ryan,

Hey Jess! I was wondering if you wanted to come to our show tomorrow night?! Just let me know whenever and I'll put your name on the VIP list ;) Ry x"

I decided to quickly text him back telling him that I'd be there, then going to get ready as it would be pointless going back to sleep. I got changed in to a pair of turquoise skinny jeans and a white cut out bralet top. I put on my converse and my music note ear-rings to finish off my outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=94546280). I packed my bag and put my phone in it before going downstairs.

"Morning Jess" Sarah smiled. "Morning" I smiled walking over to give her a hug as usual. I ate breakfast before deciding it was time to set off walking to school. I quickly said bye to Nathan and Kieran before grabbing my bag and walking out of the door and down the path to the gate at the front of the gate, where Luke was waiting?! Why on earth was he here? I'm surprised he even wants to talk to me.

"Jess, I shouldn't have said-" He began, but I cut him off by gently pressing my lips on to his, he looked a bit shocked but soon kissed back. "There's no need to be sorry Luke" I whispered as we gently pulled away. We carried on walking to school, and only when he stopped outside the school gates, I realised that we'd been walking hand in hand. 

"Why have we stopped here?" I asked Luke as we walked over to the side of the pavement to let other people past.

"I can't go in there today, and have those sl*ts surrounding me, I want you to be mine, wait, I need you to be mine. Jess, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, just loud enough for me to be able to hear him.

I nodded and smiled as the feeling that Luke wanted me over those girls like Megan and Trisha was amazing, indescribable. We walked hand in hand to where the boys were waiting with massive smiles on our faces. 

"What's happening here?!" Calum smirked elbowing me in the ribs. 

"Did Lukey finally ask you?!" Michael exclaimed.

I looked at Luke and smirked before he nodded. 

"He got himself a beauty too" Ashton winked. 

"Oi she's mine" Luke whined giving me a huge hug before kissing my nose. 

We all walked to form together when the bell went and sat down in our usual seats. I put my bag on the table and Luke put his arm around me to show the girls at the otherside of the room who were staring at us with jealousy that he was taken.

The day went really quickly and after school Luke came round to my house as they didn't have band practice. We went upstairs and I quickly checked my cover of Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack". It already had 100,000 views and it had only been up a day. I quickly logged on to Twitter to see I had way more followers than before, about 20,000 now. I quickly posted a Tweet:

@JessMitchell_: Can't believe my cover of "Heart Attack" got over 100K views, if you haven't seen it already, you can check it out here *link* :)

Luke and I then decided that we'd post a cover of "Everything Has Changed" by Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran. Luke quickly went home and got his guitar while I tuned my own guitar. When he got back we practised a few times before starting recording. 

A few hours later, we'd finally gained composure as we couldn't stop laughing. Eventually, we got all the way through without laughing.

"All I knew this morning when I woke, Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before,

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago, Is green eyes and freckles in your smile,

In the back of my mind making me feel right,

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now" I began.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you, know you, know you" We both sang.

"'Cause all I know is we said Hello, And your eyes look like coming home,

All I know is a simple name, Everything has changed,

All I know is you held the door, You'll be mine and I'll be yours,

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed" We both continued.

"And all my walls stood tall painted blue,

And I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you" Luke sang.

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies,

The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,

Taking flight, making me feel right" I continued.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you, know you, know you,

'Cause all I know is we said Hello, And your eyes look like coming home,

All I know is a simple name, Everything has changed,

All I know is you held the door, And you'll be mine and I'll be yours,

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed,

Come back and tell me why, I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time,

And meet me there tonight, And let me know that it's not all in my mind" We both sang.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you, know you, know you" I continued before Luke joined in again.

"All I know is we said Hello, And your eyes look like coming home,

All I know is a simple name, Everything has changed,

All I know is you held the door, And you'll be mine and I'll be yours,

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed" We both sang.

"All I know is we said Hello, So dust off your highest hopes,

All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed,

All I know is a new found grace, All my days I'll know your face,

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed" I finish off the song, before stopping the recording.

We finished up and posted it before we both put the guitars away.

"Hey, I'm going to see Lawson tomorrow night, you want to come?" I asked Luke.

"Sure, it'll be fun" He smiled.

I quickly text Ryan to tell him that I was bringing a friend before Luke and I both fell asleep.

"Message To: Ryan,

Hey Ry, Just wondering if I could bring a friend tomorrow night? Looking forward to seeing you all again, Jess x"